Traded up to a Silverado

/ Traded up to a Silverado #21  
Pete
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifNice dogs - nice truck. My yellow lab is not a jumper, so made a ramp from an old aluminum ladder so she could get into the back of my 01 Silverado. Our son's Golden passed on a year or so back and she was a great pet and great hunter. We hunt pheasants, and my Lab learned to hunt by following the Golden. Labs and Goldens both great bird hunting dogs and great family pets - good with the grandchildren. Looking forward to pic of all your dogs.

penokee

/ Traded up to a Silverado
Just as a followup, after a week of regular mostly rural backroads driving with occasional 4WD I filled the tank for the first time and got a pleasant surprise. The best I ever got in the little Dakota 6 cyl was 16.3mpg on mostly Interstate driving. The full sized Chevy with the 5.3L V8 got 16.9mpg.

Wow, what a truck! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Pete

/ Traded up to a Silverado #23  
Next step is quad cab diesel so all the dogs can ride.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Traded up to a Silverado
Drove a quad cab and didn't like it much. Felt like being in a whale, though the dogs for sure would have loved it. I'm just glad I finally have a truck each of my dogs in turn can lay down in with their head and one paw on my lap. Amazing how much they love rides with Dad! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh, and I'll try for an updated photo of all five dogs in the bed. Not sure I can manage to get the sheep back there too.
Pete