Largest Farm Tractor

/ Largest Farm Tractor #2  
8NTX; Yep' that's big!! I wonder if the same guy has one of those International monster pickemups as well? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Largest Farm Tractor #3  
I saw that tractor once. No not in person but on the internet /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Did you see the pricing on the toy replicas? Wow. I would rather give the money to my wife so she could buy me a front mounted snow blower. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

murph

/ Largest Farm Tractor #4  
You must be referring to the 1/16 models. If you have never seen one they are HUGE and HEAVY. DCP made them as well as the 1/64 and 1/32 versions. You could originally order them for $300 each but they were a limited run and now the price skyrocketed. They are well worth the $300 if you collect toy tractors and have seen the detail DCP puts into their models.

/ Largest Farm Tractor #5  
Attached is a Big Bud 747 built by Don Campbell. He custom builds replicas of tractors and heavy equipment. He usually works from photos alone and NO plans. He is a true artist.

Don Campbell Models

Attachments

• 525049-finished747meandnicole.jpeg
    525049-finished747meandnicole.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 677
   / Largest Farm Tractor #6  
I saw an episode of "Tractor Talk" on RFD TV and they had a rundown of the BigBud. It was almost back home in Montana(?) close to where it had been built.
They were filming it pulling a huge trailing type chisel plow. It must have been about 100' wide. He was bragging that he could cover about 70-75 acres an hour with it! That's over an acre a minute.
In one segment, they showed a CaseIH 400 horsepower four-wheel-drive tractor with duals driven by the owner's brother next to the BB. From the distance, it looked to be about 1/3 as big as the BB.
Truly an awsome tractor.

/ Largest Farm Tractor #7  
I'd have to buy more land to park it on if I had it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif