Weather forecast.

/ Weather forecast. #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
Flood warnings this morning, temps 70deg, Raining with thunder and lightning, high wind warning 45mph gust, more rain, Temps dropping fast , Freeze warnings, temps going to 22deg.
Welcome to Ohio weather.

/ Weather forecast. #2  
I'm in Ohio also but just got off the phone with a Canadian customer in Alberta. Said the temp there was minus 39 Fahrenheit with 2 feet of white stuff on the ground.

Heck I'm feeling warmer already, how about you?

TC-40D SS web pictures click here

/ Weather forecast. #3  
On Tuesday, we had fog, thunder, lightning, sleet, and hail. This morning it is 2 degrees with 15mph wind. Kansas weather is nuts too.

/ Weather forecast. #4  
Central Virginia, yesterday 70 degrees.

Today 1/14/2005, 50 and flood warnings. Rain and water, BIG time. Going to be lots of problems this morning getting to Washington.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Weather forecast. #5  
I got home yesterday and it was 28 degrees. This morning it was 56 and all of the snow in the paddock was gone. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 30. Only two more months of this.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Weather forecast. #6  
Good morning from frigid Alberta. It's a little warmer today than it was yesterday. It is currently -28C (-18/19 F), and our wind chill warning has officially ended.

Yesterday, however, our temperatures were -38C (-36 F) and our wind chill took the "feels like" temperature down as low as -52C (-62 F). It was a pretty nasty day.

The good news.....we're supposed to be up to -4C (25F) by Tuesday. Break out the spring coats!!!

Man, I sure wish I'd gotten more firewood last year though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kevin

/ Weather forecast. #7  
<font color="blue"> Man, I sure wish I'd gotten more firewood last year though
</font>

Come on down to my place. I have 18 acres of woods and the recent severe ice storm that knocked out our electric for 6 1/2 days also took down tons and tons of trees and limbs. I'll tell you what, you can have all the wood that is still hung up in the trees for free!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The only problem is that the 9 inches of rain we've had this year has made the trails in the woods too muddy to negotiate plus our road is under 3 ft of water to the south. Maybe by July it will be dry enough to harvest all my newfound firewood.

This is the first time I can remember that I was ready for spring so early. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Weather forecast. #8  
As I was headed to work this morning.. they announced at least a dozen roads closed due to flooding and several water rescues.

/ Weather forecast. #9  
And Taneytown, Union Bridge and up through Keymar and Rocky Ridge are having big problems too. Between two and three inches of rain fell this morning.

My driveway will need major work this evening.