Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Default \'Tis the season

There's still a little snow on the ground here and the morning temps have been in the single digits, but that isn't slowing down the skunks from starting their night patrols.
    I'm giving my first skunk bath of the season and my employee's dog got nailed last night, too. You might want to think twice about letting your dog roam after twilight.

Peppy was here. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

Default Re: \'Tis the season

Sorry to hear that.

Keep them up there!!! I'm a bit to the south of you and don't want them. The population has been very high the past 2 years. Maybe they've moved your way (good for me, very bad for you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Tractor
    BX 2230

Isnt it great what spring brings [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I moved more rural and dont have any skunks ( go figure ). Dont miss the dogs running into the house and you start looking for who has the yellow streak [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    What would we do with out our dang dogs [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Steven

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Yeah, if it's not skunks it's rattlers I guess [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Hey Brian, if your area is running low maybe I'll start a catch and release program for ya. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey Brian, if your area is running low maybe I'll start a catch and release program for ya. )</font>

Fred,

If you're going to catch them, do us a favor. Have a brick in the trap and then give the trap, skunk and brick a 10 minute swim in Lake Erie. They all need a bath anyway.

Brian

PS - Skip that part. I heard Frank_F15 wanted some for his area. Since he just left for Las Vegas, he said to go ahead and put in his barn. He's just a bit north of you in W. NY.