gardner alert, brocolli problem

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #1  

BrettW

Platinum Member
Tractor
Yanmar FF205D
Hi,
I have a brocolli problem. The leaves are turning purple with white on the edges, then they fall off. Any ideas what may be the problem? thanks, brett w

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #2  
Found this link after a google search.

Broccoli

No mention of the purple, but the white edges with the leaf dropping could be downy mildew possibly. Here is a link to the page I found that on. Try doing a google search for "broccoli diseases".

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #3  
My problem is a foot of snow and a foot of frost in the ground !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #4  
Move !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got most of my veggie garden planted out last week-end. Just said that to pi** you off. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #5  
Now we know why you are not showing up at the Norte Tejas redux deluxe.
Some us the guys up here in snow country may have to send you your rewards for pi**ing us off. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Move !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got most of my veggie garden planted out last week-end. Just said that to pi** you off. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I would in a second just to be able to garden in March. Up until now the only thing holding me up was the wife who was completely against the idea of moving to Texas. Well, the good news is she finally agreed as long as I can tell her the locations of the snow skiing resorts in Texas. Now where did I leave that map...

Mike

/ gardner alert, brocolli problem #7  
Mike, several years ago, I read that the Dallas Ski Club was, at that time, the biggest ski club in the nation. I know there used to be, and assume there still are, several indoor practice slopes.