Tractor
    Yanmar FF205D

Default gardner alert, brocolli problem

Hi,
    I have a brocolli problem. The leaves are turning purple with white on the edges, then they fall off. Any ideas what may be the problem? thanks, brett w

Southaven, Ms now, Greers Ferry Ark later
    Tractor
    1955 Ford 640

Default Re: gardner alert, brocolli problem

Found this link after a google search.

Broccoli

No mention of the purple, but the white edges with the leaf dropping could be downy mildew possibly. Here is a link to the page I found that on. Try doing a google search for "broccoli diseases".

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC35D/16LA

My problem is a foot of snow and a foot of frost in the ground !!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota Grand L4740, B2400 and F2680

Move !!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I got most of my veggie garden planted out last week-end. Just said that to pi** you off. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Now we know why you are not showing up at the Norte Tejas redux deluxe.
    Some us the guys up here in snow country may have to send you your rewards for pi**ing us off. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Move !!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I got most of my veggie garden planted out last week-end. Just said that to pi** you off. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )</font>

I would in a second just to be able to garden in March. Up until now the only thing holding me up was the wife who was completely against the idea of moving to Texas. Well, the good news is she finally agreed as long as I can tell her the locations of the snow skiing resorts in Texas. Now where did I leave that map...

Mike

Mike, several years ago, I read that the Dallas Ski Club was, at that time, the biggest ski club in the nation. I know there used to be, and assume there still are, several indoor practice slopes.