Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #71  
Doc:

Sounds like when you get angry positive action results.

Seen a 97 Doge Cumins at the local RV Dealership a few weeks ago. 738,000 on the odometer and at least four auto transmission changes. It is used to haul RV's up from the States. The dealership owner was very satisfied with it.

Egon

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #72  
Wow, here also.

Dodge has a megacab coming out, unfortunately I dont think they are stretching the frame to accomadate a full bed.

Whats next Doc? RTV, M9000?

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #73  
Mega-Cab's "long box" will only be 6.5'. It uses the same frame as the long box quad cab. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

They need a "super" duty type vehicle.

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #74  
Next years model.... Code named for the development cycle, Super Mega-Giga-Monstro-Cab.

The marketing people don't much like the codename, so they are mulling over what to name it for final production. #1 on the list is good and simple and accurately describes the vehicle. <font color="green">Bus (with a bed).</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Seriously, these half mile long trucks are getting ridiculous. I bought used and like what I got, but even then I had to settle for an extended cab. Whatever happened to the old workhorse standard cab, short and long bed trucks... where a man can be a man, take the dog and get away from the family for a while?

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #75  
<font color="red"> Whats next Doc? RTV, M9000? </font>

If Deere ever did to me what Ford has done you bet there would be. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #76  
Like this? Regular cab, long (real) box, 5-speed, DIESEL. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dodge_1.JPG

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #77  
Thanks!!!!
Can I send you the bill for this keyboard I just ruined drooling in it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #78  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Next years model.... Code named for the development cycle, Super Mega-Giga-Monstro-Cab.

The marketing people don't much like the codename, so they are mulling over what to name it for final production. #1 on the list is good and simple and accurately describes the vehicle. <font color="green">Bus (with a bed).</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Seriously, these half mile long trucks are getting ridiculous. I bought used and like what I got, but even then I had to settle for an extended cab. Whatever happened to the old workhorse standard cab, short and long bed trucks... where a man can be a man, take the dog and get away from the family for a while? )</font>

You want to know what happened to them? The "protect you from yourself police" happened to them. Everyone has to have a seatbelt and been sitting inside the cab, therefor anyone with a family had to buy a truck with a backseat and a shorter bed to pull the camper on the family vacation.
Can't do it like it was when I was a kid. we had a half fallen apart campershell (held on with "C" clamps ) if we were lucky. If we didn't have that we rode in the open bed on a beach chair, hahahaa... Can't do that anymore though so people are buying these super stretch seat 8 extended cab trucks.

/ Ford F250 Diesel Crewcab #79  
Ahh.. you ruin it for me.

I prefer to blame the womens libbers. They have tamed man to a shameful point. Heck... most men nowadays think they are supposed to spend time with their family. In the old days, daddy went out a drinkin' and the family felt LUCKY and PROUD if daddy remembered which house was his. Heck.. even if the family COULD have fit in daddy's truck, he couldn't pronounce those long names like Bob and Mary with all that go juice in him. The dog that sat in the front seat with daddy answered to anything so it didn't matter.

Heheh.. sorry.. weird mood today. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif