World Champion

/ World Champion #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
I just have to brag a little bit here. We've been on the road quite a bit rodeoing and barrel racing. The last two weeks we have been in Texas for the World Championship in barrel racing. My oldest, 9 yo, came through the toughest horses in the world and won it!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif For those of you that don't know barrel racing this is about the equivalent of winning the Super Bowl. We are pretty proud of her to say the least. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ World Champion #2  
I really love barrel racing and my Arab does too, what fun! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrads!

/ World Champion #3  
Congratulations to your daughter (and you) for all of the hard work and effort. Although I'm only somewhat familiar with the sport, from a construction buddy who is really into it with his daughter, I understand that there is a huge amount of training, dedication and personal sacrifice on the road to victory. You should be proud!

/ World Champion #4  
Wow. Congrats to your daughter! Any pictures of the winning ride?

/ World Champion #5  
"I just have to brag a little bit here"

I think you should brag a lot.. would love to see some pictures. Congrats to your daughter! Welcome back!

/ World Champion #6  
Cowboydoc,

WOW! That is awesome. I have not seen many/any posts from you in a while and I was wondering if ya'll where off at the rodeos. Where are the pictures! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nine years old. Wow. I bet she is on cloud nine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later,
Dan

/ World Champion #10  
Terriffic news Richard! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congratulations to your daughter, and your entire family. As someone else mentioned, there's a whole lot of support needed for anybody to win the kind of competition your daughter won. So everybody in your family desreves some credit. And let's not forget that talented horse she rode to victory either! But certainly, the majority of credit goes to your daughter.

What is the prize for winning something this prestigious? Certainly a REALLY big trophy, huh? But what else? Like the others, I hope we can see some pictures of the proud winner.