Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mitsu D1550 Farmall super A

Default Getting older

I now have a sure fire way to know when you are getting older. Back in my prime a hot young thang in a hot car was sexy. Alas,yesterday while push mowing a strip along the road bank,along came a healthy looking middle adged lady on a clean looking NH,and I thought "now that is a sexy thang" thats when it hit me [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. I must be getting older! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Luckily about that time a blonde in a Z3 came by and I was restored [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: Getting older

You know you are getting old when you start cruising around the nursing home looking for chicks. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 2440/4440/4020/4955

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I now have a sure fire way to know when you are getting older. Back in my prime a hot young thang in a hot car was sexy. Alas,yesterday while push mowing a strip along the road bank,along came a healthy looking middle adged lady on a clean looking NH,and I thought "now that is a sexy thang" thats when it hit me [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. I must be getting older! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Luckily about that time a blonde in a Z3 came by and I was restored [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )</font>

I knew I was getting old when I started wondering if I was getting old....

And if that wasn't enough, my son mentioned a few days ago that he thought he was getting old....

Arrrrrrgggggggg.

Veteran Member

You know you are getting old when you read threads like this [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yep, how well I understand getting old. Friday evening, in the rain, a cute little blonde kid rearended me at a stop sign; really bounced me good and bent the bumper way down on the back end of my Ford Ranger. When I saw her, I thought she was a right cute little teenager; just a kid, probably just got her first driver's license. Hmmm, her driver's license showed her to be 26. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Yep, first the barber cuts off tons of hair, then there is a little gray in the hair, then there is a little brown in the hair, then there is hardly any hair, then the wife can buzz the hair around the bald spots in 30 seconds. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Then you think, hey, I can shave my head like Eddie Walker and look young and cool again without loosing too much! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Amp762, just think what she would look like in a dirty orange tractor - Wow.

Tractor
    KIOTI CK20 GEAR.

Getting older.... When you see the music you listened to (growing up) advertised on T.V.!

You got that right. A while back an Allman brothers song was in a Buick commercial. Something about that just ain't right.
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dur

Tractor
    JD 2440/4440/4020/4955

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You got that right. A while back an Allman brothers song was in a Buick commercial. Something about that just ain't right.
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dur )</font>

How about Led Zeppelin doing Cadillac commercials????
    (Rock and Roll!)

Tractor
    Kioti CK30 HST, dual remotes, FEL.

Sounds like a nice neighborhood.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast