Getting older

/ Getting older #1  

AMP762

Gold Member
Tractor
Mitsu D1550 Farmall super A
I now have a sure fire way to know when you are getting older. Back in my prime a hot young thang in a hot car was sexy. Alas,yesterday while push mowing a strip along the road bank,along came a healthy looking middle adged lady on a clean looking NH,and I thought "now that is a sexy thang" thats when it hit me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I must be getting older! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Luckily about that time a blonde in a Z3 came by and I was restored /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Getting older #2  
You know you are getting old when you start cruising around the nursing home looking for chicks. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Getting older #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I now have a sure fire way to know when you are getting older. Back in my prime a hot young thang in a hot car was sexy. Alas,yesterday while push mowing a strip along the road bank,along came a healthy looking middle adged lady on a clean looking NH,and I thought "now that is a sexy thang" thats when it hit me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I must be getting older! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Luckily about that time a blonde in a Z3 came by and I was restored /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

I knew I was getting old when I started wondering if I was getting old....

And if that wasn't enough, my son mentioned a few days ago that he thought he was getting old....

Arrrrrrgggggggg.

/ Getting older #4  
You know you are getting old when you read threads like this /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Getting older #5  
Yep, how well I understand getting old. Friday evening, in the rain, a cute little blonde kid rearended me at a stop sign; really bounced me good and bent the bumper way down on the back end of my Ford Ranger. When I saw her, I thought she was a right cute little teenager; just a kid, probably just got her first driver's license. Hmmm, her driver's license showed her to be 26. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Getting older #6  
Yep, first the barber cuts off tons of hair, then there is a little gray in the hair, then there is a little brown in the hair, then there is hardly any hair, then the wife can buzz the hair around the bald spots in 30 seconds. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Then you think, hey, I can shave my head like Eddie Walker and look young and cool again without loosing too much! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amp762, just think what she would look like in a dirty orange tractor - Wow.

/ Getting older #7  
Getting older.... When you see the music you listened to (growing up) advertised on T.V.!

/ Getting older #8  
You got that right. A while back an Allman brothers song was in a Buick commercial. Something about that just ain't right.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dur

/ Getting older #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You got that right. A while back an Allman brothers song was in a Buick commercial. Something about that just ain't right.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dur )</font>

How about Led Zeppelin doing Cadillac commercials????
(Rock and Roll!)

/ Getting older #10  
Sounds like a nice neighborhood.