What will she throw at me next?

/ What will she throw at me next? #1  

MMM

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 380B, Super C
Mother Nature has a way of getting under my skin!

Attachments

• 704538-back.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 477
   / What will she throw at me next?
Lost a freezer and chairs to a circa 1900 clawfoot dining table we're restoring. Nobody hurt is all that matters (and saved the venison in freezer).

Attachments

• 704540-ceiling.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 342
Have to hurry when I get home and fab the mount for the big #32 hoe in background to get that stump. I can't afford the seat time the 8' ARP would take.
WHAT'LL SHE THROW AT ME NEXT!

Attachments

• 704546-trunk.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 276
   / What will she throw at me next? #4  
Sorry, but I have no idea what I was looking at in those three pics. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ What will she throw at me next? #5  
Lokks like your dunny has been damaged. Where will you go? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What will she throw at me next? #6  
Looks like a tree down across a shed. The pictures are quite small, and two are very, very fuzzy.

Sorry guys. I resized until the kbs were what TBN allows. Really not sure of how else to do it. I'm a bonafied bonehead when it comes to this stuff. I was a gold member before I learned how to post in colors! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What will she throw at me next? #8  
The point is to reduce the file size. Resizing the photo is only one method, and is not always necessary.

Crop first, resize second will help. There is no point in keeping any part of the photo that doesn't show the item of interest. Cropping in no way reduces the quality, while resizing usually does.

Try to resize only once. Copy the photo to another file name, such as photo-2.jpg, and work on that one. If it doesn't come out right, start all over. Never modify the original.

Sometimes you can reduce color depth instead of resizing in order to reduce the file size.

Here's a link to one of the best pieces of free software going in the Windows world. It can do anything you need to do to reduce the file size of your photos.

Hope this helps, and good luck.