Sprayer pump problem

/ Sprayer pump problem #1  

Hondo

Help! I can't figure out what's wrong. I have a 26 gallon spray tank, powered by a 12v battery. One of these: http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=200240124&R=200240124 It's worked just fine in the past. But a couple of days ago it stopped working. The pump ran, but I was able to use the sprayer for only about ten seconds before the stream became a drizzle. So it seems I'm losing pressure somewhere. I checked the connections, nothing seemed loose, and even replaced the small tubes from the tank to the pump and from the pump to the sprayer. I also blew air through various connections, in case there was a clog. No luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

/ Sprayer pump problem #2  
I bought myself a small pressure gauge to put in line, and it is handy to know when the pressure stops, or if the spray quits because there is a valve off or a plugged line.

Does your pump when the outlet hose is disconnected?

/ Sprayer pump problem
There's a Y valve, allowing me to shut off either the sprayer or the boom. I tried running it with one and then the other shut off, but got the same results, so I would guess that the problem isn't in the sprayer hose or the hose feeding the boom. I was able to run water through them by connecting them directly to a garden hose, so they're not clogged.

/ Sprayer pump problem
Hmmm. Are you suggesting that I disconnect the outlet hose from the sprayer and boom, and then try to run the pump?

/ Sprayer pump problem #5  
FWIW, I bought a 15 gal sprayer 2 years ago and had the same prob ... even disassembled the diaphram part from the motor ... couldn't find anything wrong but it wouldn't pump. Returned it to the store (maybe 30 days after purchase). They looked at me like it was something I did to it but agreed to submit it to the mfg. The mfg replaced it and I was up and running in a week. The replacement pump/motor was a different make/model ...