neighbors

/ neighbors #1  

SCB

Platinum Member
Tractor
bx 23
here are some pics of the deer that have been stopping by lately. pics
They don't seem too concerned by me taking photos.

/ neighbors #2  
Neighbors ?? My neighbors consider those neighbors as tasty treats /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Me, I prefer to buy my consumable decaying animal flesh on a styrofoam tray at the grocery store.
I have found those 4 legged types of neighbors are a troublesome lot. always tresspassing and raiding my garden /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They just totally ignore my no tresspassing signs ! They are pretty though.

Ben

/ neighbors #3  
When is it hunting season again out your way? They would look nice in my house STUFFED!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ neighbors #4  
Those are some nice, fat, bucks. They only have a couple months left before they have to hide.

We have lots of does and fawns on the property in puget sound but the bucks aren't around. The more brush I clear that get's replaced with grass, the more the deer hang around. Works for me.

/ neighbors
It seems odd for 3 blacktail bucks to be hanging around together like that. Come november they won't be. Rutting season will make them drift apart. They do get fat around here with everyone gardens.