Fuel price thread again.. but with SUGGESTIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel price thread again.. but with SUGGESTIONS!!! #21  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Some suggestions...

Some people actually need a truck, Probably 1/3 of the truck owners do no need a truck, it is just cool.....

And the Hummers, just pure waste...but cool....

Same with the big guzzler SUV's. Probably only 10% of the owners actually need the 4wd and size/power combo. A mini van getting twice the mileage would fill in most owners needs. Again it is just cool.....

A dodge SW with a guzzlin Hemi...Just cool, no other real use...

Cool seems to be wasteful and expensive....

Ben )</font>

==============
Not all trucks are gass hogs..
I don't own a car don't need one , get much better gas milage than the the gas guzzling cars do.

/ Fuel price thread again.. but with SUGGESTIONS!!! #22  
when we went to school, no one heard of child kidnapping or at least I don't remember it. I don't remember jeans, pot smoking and whatever else goes on today. In fact the year after I graduated, they allowed jeans for the first time. Today, so many parents are scared to death of child kidnapping and/or rape or who knows what else, that busses are required to stop in front of the childs home. No more, down the hill and wait with 20 other kids., About a 2100 foot walk for me form 1st grade through 12th. Kindergarten we were driven in by parents and usually a parent picked up several kids in a given area. Can't do this anymore, either..

/ Fuel price thread again.. but with SUGGESTIONS!!! #23  
Is that $150 per house hold or per kid? Even if it is per house hold that could be hard on some families to pay. I thought thats what our real estate taxes were for. They certainly charge enough. If I had to pay $150 to park I would find a friend that lived close by and walk.

/ Fuel price thread again.. but with SUGGESTIONS!!! #24  
Please post all 'comments' about fuel prices in this thread -------> Click Here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.