Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One?

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #1  

JimMorrissey

Veteran Member
Tractor
'05/'06 L39 TLB
Just out of curiosity....do you tend to have multiple simultaneous projects going on, or do you tend to pick a project and stick with it until it's complete?

Me...I like to have a lot going on, so I can pick and choose what I want to do when I feel like doing a particular task or when the weather does or doesn't cooperate. Wife doesn't like it much, but it works for me. How about you?

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #2  
Multiple. Currently, clearing the edges around the back field, clearing fallen trees in the woods and trying to reclaim a heavily over grown field.

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #3  
I'm best when I can take on one project and work it to completion. Unfortunately, circumstances rarely allow me to do so.

If I could control the weather, I'd certainly take on one project at a time.

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #4  
Multiple. I live alone so no complaints about doing it that way but, I do try to keep continuing projects kindof tidy looking.

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #5  
Multiple, currently building a boom sprayer and mating a snow plow to the FEL. The wife says that I never finish one project before I start on another. You know she just may be right, for once ....... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I always like to see something going on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( do you tend to have multiple simultaneous projects going on )</font>

Not if I can help it.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( do you tend to pick a project and stick with it until it's complete )</font>

That's my preference.

Of course, many times there's no choice but to have multiple projects going.

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #7  
<font color="blue"> currently building a boom sprayer and mating a snow plow to the FEL. </font>
What, no time to post pictures? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #8  
I have just one project I'm working on, but to stop my brain from exploding, I break it down into smaller, more manageable projects. Those I work on all at ounce depending on my current priorities of the moment. Weather also is a huge deciding factor on what I'll be working on and if I'll finish up in good weather or save it for a rainy day.

Eddie

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #9  
Multiple..you have to have rainy day projects and dry day projects, daylight projects and nighttime projects(Beer drinkin /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif), cold weather projects (tree cutting/trimming, brush pile burning).
My little 12 acres is just work in progress and always will be.
I wouldn't want it any other way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Multiple Simultaneous Projects or Just One? #10  
Multiple. I'd love to just concentrate on one but it always seems I'm either awaiting parts or awaiting enough time....

Course I likes to just think about it too.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Volfandt