Kioti CK30HST, KL130 FEL, turf tires
Before Picture......

Don

Attachments

• 763832-DSCF0338.JPG
    763832-DSCF0338.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 600
   / Leaves Be Gone! #3  
You missed a few. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Leaves Be Gone!
<font color="blue">You missed a few. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I should have titled the thread.....

"First Pick Up of Leaf Harvest Season"

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don

/ Leaves Be Gone! #6  
Started that process today too. Cleaned about 4 acres today, and even did my woods trails. Makes it easier to walk to my deer stand quietly. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 763893-FallLeafPickup.jpg
    763893-FallLeafPickup.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 415
   / Leaves Be Gone! #9  
Out in the country we normally wait for a real windy day and let mother nature take care of the leaves. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Leaves Be Gone! #10  
It looks like you use a cyclone rake or similar. Even using power equipment raking/vacuuming, bagging, hauling, dumping is something I am averse (work).

I prefer to leave them right where Mother Nature puts them. Insert mulching plug in the rider or leave bag off the rear bagger walk behind and mulch in place. One or two passes and the ground looks like it has been sprinkled with salt/pepper, anohter day and nothing shows. Haven't had to try that when they were wet yet tho.

Harry K