CARS FROM YOUR PAST

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
From all the cars you've previously owned.
If you could have only one of them back which one would it be?
First Choice?
Second choice?
Third choice?
===========================
My choices are as follows

1* 1960 Chevy Impala Convertible:Of all the cars I've previously owned.
If I could only have one of them back it would have to be the Black 1960 Chevy Impala Convertible with the white rag top and the red and white interior.
It was one sharp looking machine and a real mover with the 348 engine with 3 duces and a racing cam.
http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev6003.htm

2* 1971Chevelle Malabu Convertible: The closest picture to it that I could find on the net
http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev7201.htm

3* 1950 chevy: This one has a special place in my hart as one of these was my first car.
http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev5003.htm
Don't have it any more but I do have one like it.

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #2  
It's a difficult question because I still have them all!
Oldest is a 1905 Oldsmobile, followed by Ford T's and A's, Bantams, Morris, Corvette, etc. Keep posting those new Barn Pictures!

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #3  
First choice would have to be my second car, a 1962 Chevy Impala 2 DR HT 327 v8 painted Anniversay Gold to celebrate Chevy's 50th anniversary. Just out of high school, making $1.25/hr, and enjoying the new found freedom. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Nothing else very memorable.

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #4  
I'd have two.

I had a 1971 Olds 4-4-2 442 Although the one in the picture is the Cutlass. They only made something like 1,300 convertible 442's. Unfortunately, some dude ran a light and T'boned it in the passenger door.

My other favorite car was a 1969 Midnight Blue Mercedes 280-SL with factory air, fuel injection and as I recall, 4 wheel disk brakes 280 SL

My wife (then girlfriend) never quite understood why I had the hardtop in the living room

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #5  
First place would belong to the 67 Camaro SS/RS. 350 w/ Holley 780, Jahns pistons, Weiand hi-riser, 375 fuelie cam, Muncie 4-speed. Anything else would be a distant second..............chim

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #6  
well, I never had anything really exotic,
but my first import was a Datsun 280Z,
1976 or so, I loved that car! been driving
imports since.. mostly toyota.
can't say as any I have had since I would want
again other than the Z....
had some old 70's vintage camaros,,
S-10 pickup, full size GMC Jimmy,
4 or 5 toyota trucks,, from the old 2wd, 4 speed,
no power steering, vinyl interior truck up to
4runners and my current Tundra..
throw in a few beater cars.. Chevy VEGA!
what a RAT!
and an old Honda Civic,,, 2 door, multi colored
doors and fenders... but a beast in the snow...
old corolla wagons, camry's.. even had a
Jeep Cherokee that I HATED,, (not long though)
the list goes on the more i think about it!

I'd love my bike back though! 81 Honda CB750C,
tweaked the carbs a bit, the sprocket setup... quick as
a 900 Kawa in it's day!

wow,,, memories

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #7  
I've owned so many, and liked them all at the time, that it would be hard to decide, but I'd guess:

First Choice would be my 1956 Mercury Montclair convertible.
Second Choice probably my 1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk.
Third Choice probably my 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner.

My wife still says the Roadrunner was her favorite, but of course, I didn't know her when I had the Mercury and Studebaker. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #8  
All these have been sold except the 70ss on the end /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The 71 ragtop was the most fun and comfortable to drive...

The elcamino was the only one to sit outside as I was able to shoehorn the other three in a two car garage, I was a little thinner then /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Well it was a good sized two car garage...

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #9  
I would have to say my 69 Camaro SS 350cu in. Bought new for $3600. But I was just a kid back then, what did I know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

/ CARS FROM YOUR PAST #10  
I really miss my 87 Camaro and my 94 Chevy truck. They weren't anything special, just something fun to drive. They were both mildly modified, nothing extreme. I still own 2 cars from the past. My dad passed down his 70 corvette 350hp 4 spd factory air car to me. He was the original owner. It is numbers matching, just beautiful. That vette is responsible for my interest in cars. I built a 350hp 327 when I was 14. I bought a 2 door 70 chevelle w/ a blown up 350 for my 327 about 10 years ago. That car is still a work in progress. It runs and drives, just needs cosmetics. That 327 is a screamer. Loves to rev. I'll see if I can post pics later of the vette and chevelle.