Meat control

/ Meat control #1  

1948berg

Gold Member
Tractor
A Fergie-MF 35 gas- Mf 165- Mf 6161- Unimog- Fiat 880
Most of my friende and myself are in the fifties, a dangerous age when health is concerned. We eat the same, but I think we digest better, because the weight keeps getting the same direction as the price of gas. In order to fight this trend, we are having weight control in the barn once every fourthnight, we have been doing this for years, carefully writing down everybodys weight.
My friends comes along with their wifes. the boys goes to the barn for control, while the girls are having coffe in the kitchen, afterwards we all have cofee (and maybe a bit to eat) bragging of how slim we are, or sobbing over gained weight, but all in all having a good time.
Text for the pic;" that cant be true, check again"

Attachments

• 831189-vekt.jpg
    831189-vekt.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 371
   / Meat control #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Text for the pic;" that cant be true, check again" )</font>

Or perhaps, "Gee, I took my boots off already. Maybe I should go pee, shave my head, and take off my pants?"

Cliff

/ Meat control
boots alredy off, peeing done before entering the barn, not much hair anyway, pants, well, 4-5 grown men in the barn-----

/ Meat control #4  
Maybe get some of those cards that come out when you step on the scale.
Get one that says..." Come back next time when you're alone" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Meat control #5  
Maybe a scale that screams bloody murder when you step on it would work. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Meat control #6  
Or go outside and spit alot. In junior high school, early teens, I was a wrestler. We were highly pressured to be within a certain weight range to be able to compete in that class. You saw kids jumping rope in their winter clothes beside an indoor swimming pool with air temps in the mid 80s. Spitting lots, eating light weight foods, and not drinking liquids since that is immediate weight. After weighing in on the day of the match everyone was feasting. Terribly unhealthy for growing boys.

If you knew you had one day to lose three pounds. You an do that in water weight no problemo.

/ Meat control #7  
Lets do this the easy way!

Start out with a bunch of small lead plate's hidden in your clothing. before every weigh in remove a plate. When you run out of plates have a relapse and start adding plates one by one. Should keep everyone guessing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Meat control #8  
Oh man Highbeam,

I forgot about all that spitting! I wrestled in High School and that brought back memories. Did you ever wear the plastic rainsuits under you sweats during workouts? Miserable!

Anymore, I find proper diet and exercise keeps me fit. When I quit drinking I lost 30 lbs in about 2 months!

/ Meat control #9  
Never did the rainsuit though I'm sure someone has tried. I was pretty fortunate that I fit into a aweight class that was moderately close to my usual weight, but I was a swimmer and worked at the pools so I saw plenty of people trying to trim pounds in our hot box indoor pool.

These days if I go to the property and work all day I will be down 4-6 lbs by the time I get home. It's not intense labor but I get too busy to eat or even feel hungry. Even if I drink some "beverages" I still am down several pounds. Must be from working my grin muscles.