You may have too many dogs if...

/ You may have too many dogs if... #1  

pennwalk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 186D
There was a dogs thread but it was pretty serious.
You may have too many dogs if you are sleeping on the floor and the dogs have the bed.
You may have too many dogs if you are spending more on dog food than beer.

Chris

/ You may have too many dogs if... #2  
It depends upon who gets to bed first. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We do spend more on dog food than beer, drink DC instead.

/ You may have too many dogs if... #3  
I can't resist this thread any more than could Dumbdog /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As long as you have enough room for them so that you're not, figuratively speaking, up to your armpits in dogs, I'm not sure that it is possible to have too many dogs. My dogs don't think so either. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As for the dogs sleeping on the bed, they're happy to do so whether we're in bed or not. My black lab not only plunks herself down on our bed, but emits a series of melancholy grunts when you try to nudge her out of the way with your feet.

When I finally get up and order her to get off our bed and go back to hers, she does so, but with a supremely hurt expression.

BTW, I don't spend ANYTHING on beer, but I do spend more on dogfood than on scotch, although not by much. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ You may have too many dogs if... #4  
My wife keeps comming home with dogs saying "I will just keep it till we find a good home"
Guess what she can't ever seem to find a home good enough for the dogs she come home with.

1st dog she calls me when I am out of twon and says "can I" me being the loving husband I am I said "NO".....she being the loving wife she is has the dog before she asked and it was barking at me when I got home.

2nd dog I say OK but it must be a outside dog....LOL yea right 120 lab that never goes out much longer than to pee

3rd dog oh its a golden pup I am just going to find it a good home.....anther 100lb + house dog

/ You may have too many dogs if... #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You may have too many dogs if you are spending more on dog food than beer. )</font>

Hmmm, every time I add another dog it seems that my Levis fit a little more snug... so I guess I'm keeping things in balance /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ You may have too many dogs if... #6  
Chucko: Sounds like the only way you're gonna solve your problem is go bring home an indoor-type alligator to keep while you find a home for it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

...'course, it might be hard on the wife, as well as the dogs.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif