New job found me today!

/ New job found me today! #1  

MF1455v

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF 1455v
A new job found me today. It was not one I exactly wanted, but just glade to be of service. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Son's truck broke down about 10 miles from home, so now I'm a the tow truck driver. Of course I had to go down about 4 miles of dirt road. Now I'm back in the car wash business. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good excuse to use the new pressure washer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 860229-towtruck.JPG
    860229-towtruck.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 683
   / New job found me today! #2  
NICE setup. I don't imagine you evennoticed that little Toy was on back.

/ New job found me today!
Nope, never knew it was back there. My arm is sure knows it tonight after are the come-along strokes it took to load her. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New job found me today! #4  
James,

Say it aint so???

You mean your son didn't crank the come along???

AND you had to wash your own truck???

If you came and got me, I'd be washing your truck for a month!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding you,
Eddie

/ New job found me today! #5  
Hi mf1455v,

Wasn't there just a big thread on "what do you tow a compact truck with"? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12-13 more years I'll be looking forward to the same I'm sure! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New job found me today! #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My arm is sure knows it tonight after are the come-along strokes it took to load her. )</font>

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy. Please bring me a trailer winch.

Your friend,
James

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New job found me today! #7  
On another note:

" Dear Santa, please provide my son with a truck that does not break down "

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New job found me today! #8  
Dear Santa, Please buy me a SuperWinch for my trailer.

Nice setup you got there.

/ New job found me today! #9  
Nice lookin Ram J. Definitely, electric winch /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

/ New job found me today!
Eddie, normally I would say the same thing. These thing always happen and the most inopertune time. My son was on his way to the Doctor. He's home sick again today, so we did not want him out working to much. He was there to help as much as he could. He'll get to learn how to install a timing belt when he gets better.

What I was thinking was "Sure wish my dad would have had a way to hall my truck home". If I broke down we were fixing it on the side of the road.

James