What kind of egg?

/ What kind of egg? #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( what to do... )</font>

Breakfast, It's what's for dinner /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I've probably got 2 dozen goose eggs in the refrigerator right now. I have 15 geese (7 hens) and when they're laying it's the only eggs we use. Can't do any better for cornbread or any dish using eggs. Just use half the number of chicken eggs required!

/ What kind of egg? #22  
You have considered the possibility of a turtle, lizard or snake coming out of that shell, right????

It could be kinda cool to see the reaction on the families face if one of those popped out, looked you in the eye and then ran across the room.

/ What kind of egg? #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You have considered the possibility of a turtle, lizard or snake coming out of that shell, right????

It could be kinda cool to see the reaction on the families face if one of those popped out, looked you in the eye and then ran across the room. )</font>

That's a bird egg, reptile eggs are oblong without the bulge.

/ What kind of egg? #24  
It reminds me of the eggs my father's geese used to lay. they were used in some of the best ice cream we ever made. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif If not goose, my second guess would be turkey; /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifconsidering the mud though, I'll still put my money on goose.