Kitchen 11.58 at night

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #1  

1948berg

Gold Member
Tractor
A Fergie-MF 35 gas- Mf 165- Mf 6161- Unimog- Fiat 880
Rural living. The kitchen is where we spend most of our time. Most meals, friends for coffe during the day, the children did their home work here, now late in the evening the wife rules with her creating of patchwork. On accations I repair the chainsaw here! (Need special permit for that!)

Attachments

• 890051-kjøkken.jpg
    890051-kjøkken.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 477
   / Kitchen 11.58 at night
Rural living. The kitchen is where we spend most of our time. Most meals, friends for coffe during the day, the children did their home work here, now late in the evening the wife rules with her creating of patchwork. On accations I repair the chainsaw here! (Need special permit for that!)

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #3  
That kitchen looks cozy and warm. Now, let's see the picture of your chainsaw being repaired on that table /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is the collection of plates on the wall behind your wife?

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #4  
That kitchen looks cozy and warm. Now, let's see the picture of your chainsaw being repaired on that table /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is the collection of plates on the wall behind your wife?

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night
<font color="blue"> What is the collection of plates on the wall behind your wife? </font>
Nothing expensive, just something we bought some years ago. Made in England
Chainsaw works fine these days!!

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night
<font color="blue"> What is the collection of plates on the wall behind your wife? </font>
Nothing expensive, just something we bought some years ago. Made in England
Chainsaw works fine these days!!

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Rural living. The kitchen is where we spend most of our time. )</font>

Yep, I grew up in that kind of environment; big and usually square kitchens with a table and chairs in the middle, but these "modern" city kitchens sure aren't designed for it. Our current kitchen is quite handy for one person to prepare a meal; if there are two people in there at the same time, they're always in each other's way. I guess this is more "efficient"; you don't have to do much walking around; everything's in reach, so I guess there's good and bad about it, but I liked the old way better.

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Rural living. The kitchen is where we spend most of our time. )</font>

Yep, I grew up in that kind of environment; big and usually square kitchens with a table and chairs in the middle, but these "modern" city kitchens sure aren't designed for it. Our current kitchen is quite handy for one person to prepare a meal; if there are two people in there at the same time, they're always in each other's way. I guess this is more "efficient"; you don't have to do much walking around; everything's in reach, so I guess there's good and bad about it, but I liked the old way better.

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #9  
WE have one of those modern "galley" type kitchens and it is impossib;e for the two of us to work in it at the same time. I am working on plans to add a new 24' x 10' kitchen across the back. We wil have to take down a brick chimney if I can find someone to do it or just hire workers. Losing the chimney is no loss to us as it has been an energy sink and we never use it. Same thing with two sliding patio doors in that wall. Got my money arranged just have to find workers.

I like a big family kitchen where we and our friends can meet.

Vernon

/ Kitchen 11.58 at night #10  
WE have one of those modern "galley" type kitchens and it is impossib;e for the two of us to work in it at the same time. I am working on plans to add a new 24' x 10' kitchen across the back. We wil have to take down a brick chimney if I can find someone to do it or just hire workers. Losing the chimney is no loss to us as it has been an energy sink and we never use it. Same thing with two sliding patio doors in that wall. Got my money arranged just have to find workers.

I like a big family kitchen where we and our friends can meet.

Vernon