Memorial Day Question about tractor tube

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube #1  

stevenf

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M9000
Hi everybody Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Thanks to all you active and retired duty soldiers we still have a place to call home.
I have a Tractor Tube question what size tractor tube makes the best for a single butt to ride the river in? Has to be available at TSC they are the only ones out here that are open today. My son drove all the way from Kansas to here last night (16 hours) to go tubing with us and we discovered all of our tubes have burst along the seam.
Steve

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube
Hi everybody Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Thanks to all you active and retired duty soldiers we still have a place to call home.
I have a Tractor Tube question what size tractor tube makes the best for a single butt to ride the river in? Has to be available at TSC they are the only ones out here that are open today. My son drove all the way from Kansas to here last night (16 hours) to go tubing with us and we discovered all of our tubes have burst along the seam.
Steve

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube #3  
Steve,

It really depends on how big his butt is? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eddie

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube #4  
Steve,

It really depends on how big his butt is? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eddie

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Steve,

Eddie

Some of us need the 20.8X38 size, and duals at that.

)</font>

/ Memorial Day Question about tractor tube #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Steve,

Eddie

Some of us need the 20.8X38 size, and duals at that.

)</font>

Thanks Guys your killing me!!! HAHAHAHHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We ended up taking foam rafts, its not his butt its mine and now I've got a hole in my shorts to prove that a 1" thick foam mat won't float a 180lb fat guy.
Have a great weekend
Steve

Thanks Guys your killing me!!! HAHAHAHHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We ended up taking foam rafts, its not his butt its mine and now I've got a hole in my shorts to prove that a 1" thick foam mat won't float a 180lb fat guy.
Have a great weekend
Steve