Pics of my barn in progress

/ Pics of my barn in progress #1  

stumpfield

Gold Member
Tractor
2005 MT265B
Finally! we broke ground for the new barn. It's a 36' x 48' western style barn with a loft. We got the grading done, septic system installed, sewer line in for a bathroom and just finished digging the footing. The next trip will be rough plumbing and concrete slab. Here's a few pics:

Last edited:
   / Pics of my barn in progress #2  
Mornin Stumpfield,
Gee that looks great, and a great spot also :) Real nice views, keep us updated !

/ Pics of my barn in progress #3  
Color me green, as in "with envy"! Very nice barn. Please keep the pictures coming. :cool:

/ Pics of my barn in progress #4  
Looks like your gonna have a really nice barn. Keep the pictures coming!! It's projects like yours that I enjoy the most.

Thanks,
Eddie

/ Pics of my barn in progress
Well, it has been a little over a year since my last post on this thread. I finally made some progress with the barn. More pics will come in the next few weeks. We plan to finish this barn before the rain season.

Last edited:
   / Pics of my barn in progress #6  
Barn progress is looking good! Man, that sure is some pretty country you are in.

/ Pics of my barn in progress #7  
Gorgeous site for a barn. I like the raised center roof in your barn plan. I think the extra expense is well worth it. Good luck.

/ Pics of my barn in progress #8  
Cool Project! Looks like you don't have to mow much around there. :D

/ Pics of my barn in progress
More progress on the barn.... We decided to put a 6' french door and a 16'x12' deck in the front with stair to access the loft area. I'm waiting for a permit from the county... (this is kalifornia...even through I'm building in the middle of nowhere.)

Last edited:
   / Pics of my barn in progress #10  
Color me green.

Nice, very nice.