DANG CATS

/ DANG CATS #41  
scott_vt said:
Mornin Bob,
Just drive down to your local Chinese Restaurant :)
And don't forget the cat tacos!
Then there is cat-ka-bob on the BBQ!

I've pretty much figured out long ago that if you get yourself some good possum receipies, all you need to do is substitute an equal amount of cat. Its the new white-trash meat! :rolleyes:

/ DANG CATS #42  
MikeD74T said:
And thus continues the cycle...

... I think the only reason to shoot strays is because you can't shoot their former owners and stop the problem at the source.

AMEN!!! one cold January night i came across a kitten sitting on the center of a seldom travelled road... apparently right where someone had opened their car door, set it out and drove off. I was visiting friends who didn't like cats, so I dropped it off at a neighbor who had several.

I would have loved to take the former owner out on some backroad that night and dropped them off with no winter clothes, and left them to fend for themselves.

/ DANG CATS #43  
I can't stand people who dispose of animals by leaving them on the side of the road! These people have no backbone! These are the same people who think animals are disposible, and will buy their kids a kitten or puppy for Christmas. Once the animal is too big, they go out into the country and drop it off, thinking someone will pick it up. They probably think their kids and animals are an inconvenience.

Joe