Christmas came early.

/ Christmas came early. #1  

SteelDust

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1533
I figured there's a few here that can appreciate this so I felt it worth posting. As with every year the wife was unable to keep my gift this year a secret. I couldn't be happier though, she has really outdone herself this time.

Y-L custom saddle. I couldn't have picked it better if I bought it myself, absolutely gorgeous and the attention to every little detail is amazing. I got a chance to ride for about an hour the other day and I can't believe the difference over my old, second hand, $150 saddle. It's going to be torture waiting for the snow to melt in the mountains this year.

Attachments

• 9b622afc-1.jpg
    9b622afc-1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 169
  • 9b653076.jpg
    9b653076.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 114
   / Christmas came early. #2  
Now it's been many years since I had a horse (3, but only one at a time) and I only had the same old worn out saddle for all three.:( So I'm certainly no expert on saddles, but your new saddle looks to me like it was designed and built for comfort instead of show, which is just what I'd want myself. I'd say your wife did good.

/ Christmas came early.
Bird said:
Now it's been many years since I had a horse (3, but only one at a time) and I only had the same old worn out saddle for all three.:( So I'm certainly no expert on saddles, but your new saddle looks to me like it was designed and built for comfort instead of show, which is just what I'd want myself. I'd say your wife did good.

That is the reason I'm so impressed with her choice. It's incredibly comfortable, this hard seat is 10 times as comfortable as my old padded seat. It's also got enough ties and rings to attach just about anything you ever need. No more scabbing on stuff to carry a scabbard, rope, saddle bags, etc.

/ Christmas came early. #4  
It's kind of orange color. Does it fit a Kioti or or Kubota??? If it were bright green, I would know immediately what it went on.