mountain Camp broken into

/ mountain Camp broken into #11  
Down the road from my camp the neighbors camp had been broken into three times in the past year. The last time the break in was attempted with a shotgun blast to the door. Didn't work, but made a big mess inside. The neighbor thinks that it was some kids four wheeling that he threw off the land earlier in the year.

/ mountain Camp broken into #12  
Danged meth heads will mess up anything. That's what we deal with around here. They're either looking for something to steal to sell to buy some of that stuff or looking for a place to make it.

hudlow

/ mountain Camp broken into #13  
See if you can find some "inert" claymore mines. Look realistic but don't actually do anything. Set them up in the windows, just like they were real, have the "trip wire" somehow secured to the window. Might prove to be a deterrant.

/ mountain Camp broken into #14  
I just buy insurance and pray a lot. I'm about 900 miles from my camp (Florida to Pennsylvania). I've owned the place 7 years with out any vandals. I owe my luck to two things: neighbors who walk the property ocassionally and my pole-light.

Others that I know who have camps just leave a few goodies on the table for the kids to eat when they break-in. They claim it keeps the damage down.....

/ mountain Camp broken into #15  
I don't want to alarm you.. but I hope they were not 'caseing' the place.. and will come back with a snowmobile and trailer and unload the place...

good luck

i feel for you.. knowbody likes to be broke into.

Soundguy