Another one for the whoops list

/ Another one for the whoops list #1  

Joe_W

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota B2910
I pulled a good one this afternoon. I was up at the new house doing some grading work around the new barn when I poked the toothbar through the metal skin of the barn. I counted at least 7 brand new cuss words that I hadn't used before. I could almost get my fist through the hole. I bent it around and bumped it back for now until I can figure out what to do with it. All the way back home I still had a sick feeling in my stomach from it. Of course I couldn't put the hole on the back side, I had to put it right in front where everyone will see it. Oh well, hopefully I will be more careful from now on.

On a brighter note, we did get my new radiant tube heaters installed today, next weekend we'll get them hooked up to the gas lines, and light those puppies up.

Joe W.

/ Another one for the whoops list #2  
Sounds like an excellent place for a bush/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I still haven't done anything about the ding in my trucks stainless steel running board from my FEL.

Jeff

/ Another one for the whoops list #3  
Well matter of fact I pull a good yesterday myself. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
My better half decided to up grade her food processor Friday.
I was helping w/ the house work Saturday and decided to do the dishes,and she ask me to wash the food processor container really good...right out of the box.
W/out giving it a second thought I place the food processor in the sink full of water..yep motor and all /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif so that meant a new food processor was in order now. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
I did purchase a new food processor and this baby can chip,slice etc.. about anything,but what I purchase compare to what she bought cost $191.25 more than what she paid...yikes
So if you figure it out that cost me about 48-12oz jars of Maxwell House Coffee. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
She more than happy and I have pennies for mad money. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Lets hope today will be a better day for us. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #4  
<font color=red>W/out giving it a second thought I place the food processor in the sink full of water..yep motor and all so that meant a new food processor was in order now. </font color=red>

DOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Don't you hate when your brain shuts off? Happends to me all the time.

/ Another one for the whoops list #5  
Hole in Barn:
Get a matching piece of the clading, silicon it well and fasten it over the hole with rust proof screws that have the large washer type head. [ they have a name but I can never remember ] . Could go one step further and place a moulding around the repair so it would look like an access door for a hose.

Egon

/ Another one for the whoops list #6  
<font color=red>Could go one step further and place a moulding around the repair so it would look like an access door for a hose.</font color=red>

Ohhh, good one. Or make it a real door. Tell peple it is for venting the barn. Got to keep the fumes out./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #7  
My better half calls that a male thing..I wish I had a great come back when she makes a good goof..well I do have a come back,but she a great cook and I love to eat her home cooking also cuddle..kinda caught in the middle. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #8  
Thomas

<font color=blue> in a sink full of water. </font color=blue>

And what did your wife say?

SHF

/ Another one for the whoops list #9  
I know the feeling. A few years ago I built a new stall barn at the house we live in now. The first day a horse put big hold right through it. The only place that wasn't lined yet and he kicks a hole through it! Pretty sick feeling is right.

/ Another one for the whoops list #10  
Thomas,

Look at it this way, maybe you won't have to do dishes anymore./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Al