the things you see

/ the things you see #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
need to carry a camera with me now that im routinly traving 15 or so miles of 2 lane (no center stripe) everyday....

this morning i rolled up on my second accident this summer....

this one had a recker recovering a compact trachoe (8K lb size?) from the ditch.

the cab/ROPS was bent in half... no other trailer or truck to be seen.... but i have a feeling that it "feel off" someones trailer and he was very unhappy that it did.

/ the things you see #2  
This morning I passed a landscape maintenance truck & trailer traveling at 65 mph on the highway. Sitting on the seat of a zero turn mower in the trailer was a gentleman eating an Egg McMuffin.

Its been a long time since I've had an Egg McMuffin.

Oh, and I don't see too many people on riding mowers in trailers on the highway very often either.

/ the things you see #4  
Sounds like he was just getting a running start on the day. :)

And, yeah, I like Egg McMuffins too.

/ the things you see #5  
Funny I came across this "things you see" because I was thinking of doing a similar post today after what I saw. There was this guy cutting across three lanes of traffic to pull into a Shoney's parking lot. He was driving a half ton dodge pick-up with a fifth wheel tandem axle trailer. On the trailer was a Ford tractor (about 60 hp) and attached to the tractor was a pasture clipper. Hanging off the bumper hitch was a cow bell and a pair of fake red bull testicals. Let me tell you his balls were literally draggin'. The tractor was strapped to the trailer with only two large yellow nylon straps, no chains. I was sitting at the light watching in amazement. Sure enough, the guy who got out of the truck looked as much of a big bubba redneck as the load he was hauling. I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".

/ the things you see #6  
shane said:
I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".

It will till it aint...

/ the things you see #7  
Morn Steve.
99% of the time I have camera in pick up or bike....taken some I can't believe pics,also comes in great if you have to file claim w/insurance company.

/ the things you see #8  
shane said:
Funny I came across this "things you see" because I was thinking of doing a similar post today after what I saw. There was this guy cutting across three lanes of traffic to pull into a Shoney's parking lot. He was driving a half ton dodge pick-up with a fifth wheel tandem axle trailer. On the trailer was a Ford tractor (about 60 hp) and attached to the tractor was a pasture clipper. Hanging off the bumper hitch was a cow bell and a pair of fake red bull testicals. Let me tell you his balls were literally draggin'. The tractor was strapped to the trailer with only two large yellow nylon straps, no chains. I was sitting at the light watching in amazement. Sure enough, the guy who got out of the truck looked as much of a big bubba redneck as the load he was hauling. I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".

That sounds like something you would see around here.:)

/ the things you see #9  
I've seen the Virginia State Police pull 2 trucks over this week, one was a SRW pickup pulling a fairly small landscape trailer carrying a skid steer, the other was a Dually pulling an equipment trailer with a skid steer that was completely unsecured.