Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    New holland TC(33)

Default the things you see

need to carry a camera with me now that im routinly traving 15 or so miles of 2 lane (no center stripe) everyday....

this morning i rolled up on my second accident this summer....

this one had a recker recovering a compact trachoe (8K lb size?) from the ditch.

the cab/ROPS was bent in half... no other trailer or truck to be seen.... but i have a feeling that it "feel off" someones trailer and he was very unhappy that it did.
    Steve - TC33D 4x4 FEL, dual rear remotes with toys

Default Re: the things you see

This morning I passed a landscape maintenance truck & trailer traveling at 65 mph on the highway. Sitting on the seat of a zero turn mower in the trailer was a gentleman eating an Egg McMuffin.

Its been a long time since I've had an Egg McMuffin.

Oh, and I don't see too many people on riding mowers in trailers on the highway very often either.

Tractor
    Ford 3000

Did he have his seat belt on?
    Ford 3000

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    '51 ford 8N

Sounds like he was just getting a running start on the day.

And, yeah, I like Egg McMuffins too.

Tractor
    John Deere 3120

Funny I came across this "things you see" because I was thinking of doing a similar post today after what I saw. There was this guy cutting across three lanes of traffic to pull into a Shoney's parking lot. He was driving a half ton dodge pick-up with a fifth wheel tandem axle trailer. On the trailer was a Ford tractor (about 60 hp) and attached to the tractor was a pasture clipper. Hanging off the bumper hitch was a cow bell and a pair of fake red bull testicals. Let me tell you his balls were literally draggin'. The tractor was strapped to the trailer with only two large yellow nylon straps, no chains. I was sitting at the light watching in amazement. Sure enough, the guy who got out of the truck looked as much of a big bubba redneck as the load he was hauling. I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".
    Just thinking about seat time makes me happy.

Tractor
    Jinma 284 delivered 06/28/05

Quote Originally Posted by shane
    I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".
    It will till it aint...
    Ron

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Morn Steve.
    99% of the time I have camera in pick up or bike....taken some I can't believe pics,also comes in great if you have to file claim w/insurance company.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC-55 DA

Quote Originally Posted by shane
    Funny I came across this "things you see" because I was thinking of doing a similar post today after what I saw. There was this guy cutting across three lanes of traffic to pull into a Shoney's parking lot. He was driving a half ton dodge pick-up with a fifth wheel tandem axle trailer. On the trailer was a Ford tractor (about 60 hp) and attached to the tractor was a pasture clipper. Hanging off the bumper hitch was a cow bell and a pair of fake red bull testicals. Let me tell you his balls were literally draggin'. The tractor was strapped to the trailer with only two large yellow nylon straps, no chains. I was sitting at the light watching in amazement. Sure enough, the guy who got out of the truck looked as much of a big bubba redneck as the load he was hauling. I can imagine if you questioned him his relpy would be, "Aw, it'll be all right".
    That sounds like something you would see around here.
    Daniel H.
    TC55DA, EHSS, QA 270, R-4's and a big grin on my face

Tractor
    1975 John Deere 1530

I've seen the Virginia State Police pull 2 trucks over this week, one was a SRW pickup pulling a fairly small landscape trailer carrying a skid steer, the other was a Dually pulling an equipment trailer with a skid steer that was completely unsecured.

Tractor
    A couple

Check out this recent oops.

Machine Rolls Down Hill In Black Hawk, Gets Stuck

cbs4denver.com - Machine Rolls Down Hill In Black Hawk, Gets Stuck
    Paraphrasing Douglas Adams - So long and thanks for all the bacon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast