Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow????

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #1  

Chuck K.

Gold Member
Tractor
2009 M59 w/thumb
After seeing these photos I believe I going to sell the 1 ton dodge dually and get a more fuel effecient Chevy blazer to haul my new 5th wheel. For short trips it should be fine :D :eek: :p ..

Newcamer3.jpg

Newcamper2.jpg

Newcamper.jpg

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #2  
Wow does that look like an accident waiting to happen!

On another note one of the people I knew thru work had fun with his last camping trip, was on the interstate and he started smellin something burning and wasn't sure what it was with all the road construction going on. Decided to pull over and found out he had NO brakes. Fortunately he was able to get the vehicle over to the side of the road. Found out that the moran(s) that installed a new dual exhaust system put the muffler pipes too close to the brake lines and they had melted. Good thing he stop because the gas line look like it was ready to meltdown too! Had it towed to the dealer (still under warranty) to find out not cover cause it wasn't original muffler system!:eek: Could have been a more expensive lesson if he wasn't able to stop. -Ed

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #3  
Chuck K. said:
After seeing these photos I believe I going to sell the 1 ton dodge dually and get a more fuel effecient Chevy blazer to haul my new 5th wheel. For short trips it should be fine QUOTE]

That picture screams welcome to Pennsylvania.

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #4  
bigshovel said:
Chuck K. said:
After seeing these photos I believe I going to sell the 1 ton dodge dually and get a more fuel effecient Chevy blazer to haul my new 5th wheel. For short trips it should be fine QUOTE]

That picture screams welcome to Pennsylvania.

Except they're UTAH plates...:D

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #6  
You can drive around like that! The exhaust fumes will get into the passenger compartment! All that carbon monoxide could cause brain damage!!!!

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #7  
Perhaps its a cart/horse thing...it all started by driving around w/ the gate down and evolved into the fifth wheel gadget. At any rate its *HARD* to imagine this isnt a spoof. :)

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #8  
No...this is a cart/horse thing...:D

Attachments

• redneck_horse_trailer.jpg
    redneck_horse_trailer.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 361
   / Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #9  
At least he used a good Reese hitch ! WOW

Oh and Paul, who in the world would want to put a horse in that trailer ! Guess now I seen it all ..... at least until tomorrow!

Bondoゥ

Chuck K. said:
After seeing these photos I believe I going to sell the 1 ton dodge dually and get a more fuel effecient Chevy blazer to haul my new 5th wheel. For short trips it should be fine :D :eek: :p ..

View attachment 101894

View attachment 101895

View attachment 101896

/ Who needs a 3/4 or 1 ton to tow???? #10  
Yeah.. I like that.. a good reese hitch.. and helper chains that use s links drille dinto the tailgate.. and the block of wood from the trailer touge must be doing a real number to the tail gate!

soundguy