Nearly flipped it

/ Nearly flipped it #21  
No No, those are far too simple. I am referring to something that would perhaps be tied into a tiltmeter, and as soon as a certain angle was reached, would quickly extend a weight outward, returning the tractor to an upright position. Perhaps if it shot out fast enough, it might just hit you hard enough to make you think twice about operating the loader from the ground too./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Nearly flipped it #22  
<font color=blue>"Perhaps if it shot out fast enough, it might just hit you hard enough to make you think twice about operating the loader from the ground too."</font color=blue>

Hmmmm? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Maybe a moisture sensor could be rigged that would automatically extend the weight when the least little bit of moisture was detected. Now, where to attach the sensor?? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Nearly flipped it
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Nearly flipped it
Just got a price of $117.50 to fill my rear tires with Rim-Guard. It's supposed to add 240lbs to each tire. That should about do it.
Jerry

/ Nearly flipped it #25  
know what you mean harv. i get the most pucker factor when i get into a dirt pile or lifting a stump and i have too much on one side of the fel, OH BABY DOES THAT OFF TIRE COME UP FAST.

/ Nearly flipped it #26  
JERRY; after reading these two posts and the previous one ,of getting wacked in the face, u stand the chance of being known as TIM THE TOOL MAN TAYLOR OF TBN!/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif in a serious vein, be careful, we all have done some things that we got away with, just need to learn from those close calls. why i even know of a guy that forgot he had hydro and went to hit the brake and stepped harder on the hydro pedal, only ruined a few sections of siding/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Nearly flipped it #27  
<font color=blue>I believe that I will be getting my tires loaded in the near future.
</font color=blue>

Between "loaded" tires and "loaded" underware, I believe that you're headed in the right direction.

Kelvin