May I re introduce myself

/ May I re introduce myself
Thank you for sharing your story. Too many stories like yours go untold, and when they do, all too often, they fall on deaf or uncaring ears.

I for one, really appreciate all that you and your comrades have done for ME and my country.

I'm a disabled vet, myself, but from Submarine Service - Tonkin Gulf partols. Lots of memories, not many good ones, except for the good friend made and and some lost.

Your story is powerful, eloquent, and moving. Again, Thank you. God Bless

I turned 18, then 19 then I was an old man and hit 20. In that helll hole.

/ May I re introduce myself #12  
Double O, Thanks. I too turned twenty in Nam. Welcome home.

Semper Fi

Cary

/ May I re introduce myself #13  
Double Orange Thanks for sharing the video!

Also, Thank you for your service!!!.... and I respect you Sir!!!

bake321,

Thanks for your service!!!

/ May I re introduce myself #14  
"There is no greater love than a man will lay down his life for his brother."

Thank you and each one who has been faithful.

/ May I re introduce myself #15  
Double Orange,

No need to apologize. If anyone is offended, they need to apologize to you. Thank you and all veterans for the freedoms that we enjoy today and thank you for your service. GOD BLESS

Joe
Well written post .
Couldn't agree with it more.

/ May I re introduce myself #16  
Not much else to say , But thankyou for sharing & Your service . Bob

/ May I re introduce myself #17  
Thanks for sharing, thanks for your service. This is the best use of Utube I have seen yet.

/ May I re introduce myself #19  
Great poem. Its hard for me to understand the feelings people brought back from Vietnam as im only 36. I do, however, have the stories my father told me of the 2 tours he served in Vietnam and the stories of coming home to people spitting on him as he got off the plane. Alot of powerful emotions during war.

My father has since passed away and ill carry his stories onto my children so they too shall know what he felt and experienced. I thank you for your service and your sacrifices and sharing your experiences with me.

Ohhh, and if anyone plans to spit on a soldier within range of me, also plan to spit out a few teeth.