Backhoe as a Motivational Tool

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #2  
Hmmm... its the proverbial slap with the bucket... I know that from the time i worked at an ag and dirt contractor in school holidays...

This guy wasnt so handy with his backhoe as the operator who i worked with, as we never had any injuries, only laughs ;)

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #3  
Great, now the Feds will want to register all backhoes.:(

When backhoes are outlawed only outlaws will have backhoes.

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #4  
Thats too funny:D

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #7  
We didn't see the bruises, we didn't hear what the backhoe operator said, the local police did. I don't know how you get from these facts to a federal conspiracy.

So, how is the road coming along? Did you get your mucky spot fixed?
Dave.

Hey Dave,

We've had another snow storm since "The Mud Incidend" and I was very carefull to hit the road with the tractor first... leaving some space under the FEL bucket, then I ran the ATV, with a snow blade, over it a few times at a decent speed to move much (not all) of the snow off of the road. It's been cold so no mud, but I can see it sneaking up on me when the temp's rise. I worked a deal with my Brother-in-Law to have a guy come up with a tractor trailer full of reclaimed asphalt when I get all the ice off of the road.. so hopefully if we (the neighbors and I) do some of that (re-claimed asphalt) a few times over 3-5 years we will be sitting pretty.

I was at the scrap yard and I got a 8' section of 3" pipe for $10.00 and I've cut it down to 73" and I plan on welding some 3/8" steel to it so I can mount it to my fel and kind of protect the road from the sharp digging edge of my FEL in the future.. I'm going to post some pic's when I start welding.

Wish me luck. Hopefully the re-claimed asphalt will restore my tractor'in honor with the neighbors?
Phill

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #8  

LOL! LOL! ROFLMAO!!

4 Pages of Parchment (The Constitution) vs. 2,032 pages of Government Control (Healthcare Bill)

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #9  
Hey Dave,

so hopefully if we (the neighbors and I) do some of that (re-claimed asphalt) a few times over 3-5 years we will be sitting pretty.

I was at the scrap yard and I got a 8' section of 3" pipe for $10.00 and I've cut it down to 73" and I plan on welding some 3/8" steel to it so I can mount it to my fel and kind of protect the road from the sharp digging edge of my FEL in the future.. I'm going to post some pic's when I start welding.

Wish me luck. Hopefully the re-claimed asphalt will restore my tractor'in honor with the neighbors?
Phill

I do wish you luck. Sounds like you have a plan. You should have an idea of how well it will work in about a year or so. Stone and gravel drives and roads do take regular maintenance, even if its just filling the potholes before they become craters.
Dave.

/ Backhoe as a Motivational Tool #10  
Some people are freaking out when they see kids in a bucket. But hitting someone with a back-hoe is fine!? :confused:

Sorry, this is unacceptable and deserved to be charged. This operator is certainly not an angel and he must have done allot of other stupid things and will continue if no one says something.

Anyway, if someone would intensionally hit ME or a loved one with a back-hoe, I would end up with charges for beating this guy to death (if I'm still on my feet after the hit).