DARN, Rolled it!

/ DARN, Rolled it! #11  
It was the function keys on the keyboard that did it, been there done that.
Yep, the thread title got me also! LOL!

/ DARN, Rolled it! #12  
It looks like no damage done but you should change the oil just to be on the safe side;) And why do you have a gray bucket on the BH? Already replaced it?:p

/ DARN, Rolled it! #14  
Uh...that CAT looks smaller than the BX....:confused:

Yes, yes it does. And it is! :) I have a decent collection of die-cast tractors and construction equipment. Here are some more of the CT322 in the snow and others. :thumbsup:I kinda like editing the pictures of them, they look better edited in some cases anyways. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2-23-11 034.JPG
    2-23-11 034.JPG
    907.4 KB · Views: 148
  • edited CT322.jpg
    edited CT322.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 134
  • 12-19-10 140.JPG
    12-19-10 140.JPG
    901.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 12-19-10 154.JPG
    12-19-10 154.JPG
    834.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Old Deere edited.jpg
    Old Deere edited.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 146
   / DARN, Rolled it! #15  
How do you like that woods back-hoe on your tractor? Does it run off tractor hydraulics or PTO hydraulics?

/ DARN, Rolled it! #16  
Someone has far too much spare time on his hands

Did you have your belt on?

/ DARN, Rolled it!
How do you like that woods back-hoe on your tractor? Does it run off tractor hydraulics or PTO hydraulics?

I love it, its connected off the Power Beyond port on the FEL. The only real down side of the BH is how low it sits off the rear, it can create problems getting over some more difficult terrain and onto my trailer when the ramp is abnormally steep.

Other than that its a strong unit with good reach and power.

/ DARN, Rolled it! #18  
What do you use it for? Do you take it on/off very much or does it stay attached?

I need to be able to get one on/off easily and I need to be able to do some moderately heavy work with one, like digging 4-6 ft and trenching etc. We have gumbo clay here and it can be hard digging. Never used a small machine before but I have used a full feature hoe. I would really like to get one for my L3400 within a few years but I'm afraid I won't like the power or the ease of on/off.

/ DARN, Rolled it! #19  
Good thing it didn't delete your hard drive have to be very careful about those things you know!:D

/ DARN, Rolled it!
Not to get this thread further off track..
What do you use it for? Do you take it on/off very much or does it stay attached?

I need to be able to get one on/off easily and I need to be able to do some moderately heavy work with one, like digging 4-6 ft and trenching etc. We have gumbo clay here and it can be hard digging. Never used a small machine before but I have used a full feature hoe. I would really like to get one for my L3400 within a few years but I'm afraid I won't like the power or the ease of on/off.

I use it for general trench work & excavation. The soil around here varies. From rocky to sandy loam depending on where you are working. And yes I do take it off and put in on fairly often. It's not as easy as I think the stock Kubota BH's mount is. But its easy enough to get it done in only a few minutes once you get the hang of it.

and now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Good thing it didn't delete your hard drive have to be very careful about those things you know!:D

Yeah gotta watch those roll overs, depending on what you land on it can really cause some serious damage. Tha'ts why you should always wear your seat belt :D

Last edited: