DARN, Rolled it!

/ DARN, Rolled it! #1  

Lil_FarmerJim

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400HST
So today was a slow day, not much on the todo list weather is kinda crudy, so I decided to just kill time this morning, figured I would move some stuff around and spend some quality seat time with my toy. You know how it goes, honey I'm just going to go and move that thing you been buggin me about for the past few months. So there I was just moving a small barrel minding my own business when suddenly over she went.

Sigh! :eek:

I must not have seen that lump that caught me off balance. Not sure if I had the FEL to high or what. :eek::confused2:

Sure glad I had my seat belt on and my ROPS up. :D :thumbsup:

Roll_over2.jpg
Roll_over1.jpg

But with a little bit of help I was able to get her on all 4's again. no harm no fowl. Now if I can only find where the steering wheel got too. :D :laughing:

Roll_over3.jpg

Just a reminder that safety is no laughing matter even, when you are just playing around. :D :thumbsup:

All in good fun.

/ DARN, Rolled it! #2  
WOW....no injuries or major damage.....you are one lucky person!! Be sure to check fluid levels before starting her up.;)

/ DARN, Rolled it! #3  
Glad there's no fowl. No need to get birds involved.

/ DARN, Rolled it!
LOL, ya never know, perhaps there was a fowl, I did run over something to roll it. :D :thumbsup::laughing:

But there certainly wasn't any foul. :D

/ DARN, Rolled it! #5  
Were you able to shut off the ignition switch before the roll?:confused:

/ DARN, Rolled it!
:eek: :( Nope not until I was hangin' upside down. :laughing:

/ DARN, Rolled it! #7  
Usually I'm more of a metal parts type of guy but that plastic held up well.

/ DARN, Rolled it! #8  
Wow, I hope your tractor makes out okay being that it has no steering wheel. Mine, It got stuck in the snow. :laughing: I had a little more fun getting machinery stuck plowing snow. Hard to believe how fast 4" piles up.:laughing::laughing: My question, how did it roll so easy, my guess is it was just to hard to steer and you just lost control.:laughing:

Attachments

• 12-19-10 165.JPG
    12-19-10 165.JPG
    886 KB · Views: 343
  • 12-19-10 139.JPG
    12-19-10 139.JPG
    918.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 12-19-10 152.JPG
    12-19-10 152.JPG
    869 KB · Views: 352
   / DARN, Rolled it! #9  
Wow, I hope your tractor makes out okay being that it has no steering wheel. Mine, It got stuck in the snow. :laughing: I had a little more fun getting machinery stuck plowing snow. Hard to believe how fast 4" piles up.:laughing::laughing: My question, how did it roll so easy, my guess is it was just to hard to steer and you just lost control.:laughing:

Uh...that CAT looks smaller than the BX....:confused:

/ DARN, Rolled it! #10  

LOVE EM! great pics,

thanks

:D