WHOOPS

/ WHOOPS #2  
Yeah I would guess Kubota or that other orange tractor, whew, quite a slope, weed wacker hill for me anyway.
DevilDog

/ WHOOPS #3  
Yikes! Lucky he didn't roll right onto the road.

/ WHOOPS #4  
The operator should be thankful that there were only minor injuries. I wonder if the hospital performed the "pucker removal procedure" before he was discharged.

/ WHOOPS #5  
Hope the rest of week went well for him.

/ WHOOPS #7  
The operator should be thankful that there were only minor injuries. I wonder if the hospital performed the "pucker removal procedure" before he was discharged.

He was 'discharged' before he got to the hospital!:laughing:

I don't know how much trafic is on the lower road but I would go up and down that hill to mow it, Looks flat at the top!:dance1:

/ WHOOPS #8  
Let's see now...very steep slope...tractor appears to be parallel to the slope...high center of gravity...front wheels are turned up hill..and...that's right, we already discussed this maneuver on the TBN safety forum. Anybody want to invite him to it?
His reaction time was (ah sh--)...we beat that one into the ground also.

/ WHOOPS #9  
I saw one last year here by I-40 , that made it to the pavement and broke into pieces, while mowing.

/ WHOOPS #10  
That hill doesn't look tall enough to mow with a tractor... up and down. I'm suprised they even tried it, if that's what they were doing. Looks like a DR mower job to me. Mowing sideways on that slope looks like a 9.5 pucker factor.