Another Tractor on the Road Accident

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #2  
People that pass on curves and corners out to be shot.

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #3  
Man!! That really sucks!!!!

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #4  
Passing on a curve ... I bet they will blame the farmer.

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident
Passing on a curve ... I bet they will blame the farmer.

Well, of course we don't know all the details, but I'd sure be surprised if anyone besides the idiot who tried to pass on that curve blames the farmer.

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #6  
Well, of course we don't know all the details, but I'd sure be surprised if anyone besides the idiot who tried to pass on that curve blames the farmer.

There was a picture of the accident site on CNN.com. The tractor was one of those high wheel sprayer machines (so, it wasn't a tractor towing a sprayer as I'd originally thought) (EDIT) as shown in the updated link Bird posted.
Coincidentally, I was behind one of these for about 10 miles this morning (rural northern MD). They can move pretty quickly (tall road gear). The one I was behind was doing about 45 MPH.

As all of us rural landowners know, one of the aspects of country living is getting stuck behind farm vehicles now and then. That can be a PITA...but it's part of the life we chose.

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #7  
Like the old saying " drive like he77 and you'll get there" just too bad he took all the others .

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #8  
Like the old saying " drive like he77 and you'll get there" just too bad he took all the others .

He didn't take any of the others. The car driver survived.

/ Another Tractor on the Road Accident #9  
   / Another Tractor on the Road Accident #10  
DWI at 12:40 PM?!?! Those poor Amish families and their entire community will be dealing with this devastating loss for years.