This guy needs a trailer...

/ This guy needs a trailer... #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
He is lucky he wasn't killed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbwDrjWTZzg&feature=related]Could have been a lot worse! - YouTube[/ame]

/ This guy needs a trailer... #2  
those ramps are actually pretty good if you back the truck into a hill. any other way is asking for trouble

/ This guy needs a trailer... #3  
Wow, I wonder how the garden tractor ran after that. :confused::confused2:

/ This guy needs a trailer... #5  
Hard to believe that happened........ he is sooo buttery smooth on the clutch, I hear they call him 'silk shifter'. :confused2:

/ This guy needs a trailer... #6  
lucky he was not under that tractor

/ This guy needs a trailer... #7  
He's not the nor will he be the last...lucky.

/ This guy needs a trailer... #8  
This is why I only buy ramps with the straps that connect to the bumper so they can't slip out like that. I'm constantly loading two four wheelers in the back of my truck before hooking up the camper. This is exactly what I don't want to happen.
My ramps are like these, you can see the straps in blue:
long-atv-ramps-07.jpg

/ This guy needs a trailer... #9  
This is why I only buy ramps with the straps that connect to the bumper so they can't slip out like that. I'm constantly loading two four wheelers in the back of my truck before hooking up the camper. This is exactly what I don't want to happen.
My ramps are like these, you can see the straps in blue:
long-atv-ramps-07.jpg

Yup! I have a ramp setup that allows me to put the front wheels of the wife's 400EX on the toolbox so I can close the tailgate and load my 650R on a receiver rack. Strapping off the ramps is a must-do.

/ This guy needs a trailer... #10  
But then, trailers have their hazards too. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNCnk19Blk]Tank Loading Failure - YouTube[/ame]