Dog chewed brake line on our truck.

/ Dog chewed brake line on our truck. #31  
We are getting up in age,and live in the country so when we got this pup (Golden Retriever) I bought an electric training collar. Best investment we've ever made....The dog is now 2yrs old and a great companion but kinda useless as a guard dog. During the full moon last week he was sitting on the deck watching the deer raid our garden 30 feet away at 3AM....

/ Dog chewed brake line on our truck. #32  
I just saw the title of this thread and laughed out loud. Dogs eat the stupidest stuff. Glad there wasn't any accident though, that is a bit scary. I work in the pet trade and the stories we hear just never stop. Usually it is OK and just a bit of property is damaged but sometimes people endure thousands of dollars in damages or the dog gets sick or dies.

Stuff happens, but in the house pups should be contained when people are not home (I know that has nothing to do with the brake line story just saying).

/ Dog chewed brake line on our truck. #33  
We are getting up in age,and live in the country so when we got this pup (Golden Retriever) I bought an electric training collar. Best investment we've ever made....The dog is now 2yrs old and a great companion but kinda useless as a guard dog. During the full moon last week he was sitting on the deck watching the deer raid our garden 30 feet away at 3AM....

I could see the dog's point of view...
You use that collar on me in the DAYTIME, what's gonna happen at 3AM?
I'm NOT barking either!:D