Tractor pulling accident

/ Tractor pulling accident #11  
   / Tractor pulling accident #12  
OK, it appears the high hitch is their way of making sure the front end comes up to excite the crowd. More interesting than watching 2 tractors spin their wheels. Far better to flirt with danger.

James K0UA

/ Tractor pulling accident #13  
Looks really common in India.

Somebody should package that up and ship it here... Call it "Ultimate Tractor Pulling Championships".. It aint over till the tractor taps out (or somebody dies) :eek:

/ Tractor pulling accident #14  
Looks really common in India.

Somebody should package that up and ship it here... Call it "Ultimate Tractor Pulling Championships".. It aint over till the tractor blows (or somebody dies) :eek:

Yeah the dying part, looked like it could happen with some of those idiots running in between the two tractors in that one clip while their wheels were spinning, trying to ballast the tractor to regain traction..It may have worked, but still looked pretty dangerous to me. What if one of the tractors had hooked up on a sharp rock and yanked some quick traction.. you might have just gotten to know what 6000 lbs of tractor on you feels like.

/ Tractor pulling accident #15  
In one video they are using an unextended 3pt as a wheelie bar, which didn't do that poor guy any favors.

If you ever catch me doing a pull off, take the keys to the truck or tractor or whatever, and sell it off. Obviously I wouldn't care about it enough to deserve to own it...

/ Tractor pulling accident #16  
There's like 1.21 billion people in India. Can't all be smart can they?

/ Tractor pulling accident #17  
Obviously the bloke towing didn't have a brain. He could see what was happening and just kept going. Plainly an idiot.

Almost seemed like he wanted to make a point.........

/ Tractor pulling accident #18  
There's like 1.21 billion people in India. Can't all be smart can they?

But there is a fine line between smart and common sense. Most of us experience the pucker factor going over a slight side hill. Imagine how the guy felt when the tractor started going over and not much he can do when his "so called buddy" keeps pulling his tractor up and over further.

/ Tractor pulling accident #19  
I looked at several of those videos....clearly, safety is NOT anywhere in ANYONE'S mind....what could possibly go wrong??

/ Tractor pulling accident #20  
safety is NOT anywhere in ANYONE'S mind....what could possibly go wrong??

With a population in the billions they could afford to loose a few people...