Man Eaten By His Hogs

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #11  
One of the Hannibal Lector , Silence of the Lambs , movies had a scene where Hannibal Lector arranged for his tormentor to be eaten by hogs that the man had intended to have the hogs eat Anthony Hopkins, playing Hannibal Lector...it was a gruesome scene....sickening...

But you continued to watch it???
I tend to say clear of "sickening" movies. What's the point?
Anthony Hopkins is far too good an actor to be allowed to be eaten by hogs. :p

The hogs that did this need to be shot and burned or buried ..not consumed...

At 700lbs per that's a lot of meat on the hoof going to waste. Not their fault. Not like, "The Revenge Of The Hogs", here. They found something edible and dug in. I mean they have 3 neurons.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #12  
I just hope something happened first and he was already departed when they had their meal. Can't blame them (they're hogs), but what a terrible thing to happen.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #13  
Protein's protein. A flock of chickens would do the same, it would just take them a little longer.
Heard stories growing up about how pig farmers would just disappear. Sure kept us out of the hog lots.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #14  
Lots of reports during the cival war of hogs/other animals feasting on bodies .... food is food to them... they don't care...

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #15  
Lots of reports during the cival war of hogs/other animals feasting on bodies .... food is food to them... they don't care...

Yeah but ya know what ? I care....There is no way I would eat any pork that came from those hogs after they ate a human being...waste or no waste...does not matter...it sickens me...It may be natural for animals to eat anything including people....but for me...it is not natural to eat anything that has eaten human flesh.....period.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #16  
Yeah but ya know what ? I care....There is no way I would eat any pork that came from those hogs after they ate a human being...waste or no waste...does not matter...it sickens me...It may be natural for animals to eat anything including people....but for me...it is not natural to eat anything that has eaten human flesh.....period.

Well yeah Bob I agree. If presented with a choice at the local grocery, I guess I would pass on, "human fed pork".

Just as an aside -those tales of sea survival and plane crashes where it was eat human or die. ehh...
Boy, the old saying, "Hard to swallow", probably were the first words that came into their mouths.

Just pokin' fun.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #17  
Well yeah Bob I agree. If presented with a choice at the local grocery, I guess I would pass on, "human fed pork".

Just as an aside -those tales of sea survival and plane crashes where it was eat human or die. ehh...
Boy, the old saying, "Hard to swallow", probably were the first words that came into their mouths.

Just pokin' fun.

In that case...things might be different...you could maybe just eat a toe or finger...LOL

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #18  

Just pokin' fun.
Not "Tastes like chicken!"? :D

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #19  
In that case...things might be different...you could maybe just eat a toe or finger...LOL

Brings an interesting connotation to, "Finger Food".
Laid out of course with a bit of parsley for color.