Man Eaten By His Hogs

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #22  
Yeah and now that you mention it ....all the health nuts are already eating Toe Foo....must be made out of toes and finger food...so you are right...there ya go...LOL
Sorry to pop your bubble, but Toe Foo is not made of Toe, but that which is in-between.
:p

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs
Sorry to pop your bubble, but Toe Foo is not made of Toe, but that which is in-between.
:p
So ya gots to eat the toes, to get to the foo filled center?:cool2:

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #24  
You guys are sick. :D
But you crack me up. :laughing:

Soo... now we have successfully derailed Don's thread, who we gonna go get next? :dance1:

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #25  
Nobody's mentioned it so it must be a local saying. Sometimes when asking where someone is some people reply "He went to $#!+ and the hogs ate him."

I never knew what they meant by it until now.

All kidding aside, it is a horrible story and I hope he was gone before they tore into him. I can't even imagine how the person who found him must feel.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs
There's another old saying.

Someone asks, what are we gonna do with him.....Answer: can't feed him to the hogs, they'll come up sick.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #27  
As someone who's ignorant on hogs.... would they attack someone or would someone have to keel over in front of them first?

Would they chase someone down?

Would a single hog be especially dangerous or is it the hog (herd) mentality that gets out of hand with a number of them?

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #28  
Some large hogs will go after a person, they can be ornery that way. But pigs up to market size (250 lbs) shouldn't be much of a danger as far as I know. It might depend on how accustomed to people they are.

When pigs eat, they all eat. They are always afraid of missing out on food if they see another pig eating. They are herd animals with a pecking order too.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #29  
My grandfather used to recycle his dead chicken by feeding them to the hogs.

When a neighbour had pig pest in 1998 and werent allowed to move any pig off the farm untill the disease was under control, we had hogs everywhere, in the implement shed, and between the sheds in knee deep mud. At night you could hear them scream, if one of the hogs coughed because of pneumonia, they would sniff upon it. IF it gave no reaction, they would softly bite it. It gets worse when the other pigs start too, untill the hog starts screaming. My father had many sleepless nights because he knew the scene he would see in the morning: The hogs had plenty of food so they wouldnt eat their peers, but just bite it to death, skin was punctured and scratched, and the hog would be totally blue. Only if there was one hidden in the corner that would be around for 2 or 3 days, the meat was tender enough for them to eat.

With piglets you get the same: If you stand still for more than 5 minutes, even the weeners start sniffing, plucking, biting harder and harder.

Anyways, we prohibited my father to go in these temporary hog pens alone, with 80 pigs. If he would fall over because his boots sucked stuck in the mud, there is a big chance they push you over before you can stand up, and once you're down they start progressively sniffing, pushing, biting.

Didnt some mobsters have a pig farm for the purpose of making opponents disappear ?

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #30  
Why do I feel my ignorance was a more serene place to be?

:licking: :stirthepot: :licking: