Man Eaten By His Hogs

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #31  
Why do I feel my ignorance was a more serene place to be?

:licking: :stirthepot: :licking:

X2. I'll never look at bacon quite the same again.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #33  
X2. I'll never look at bacon quite the same again.
Jews and Muslims didnt eat pigs because of the diseases they collected by eating just about everything, being omnivores like human. in the dark ages, hogs were the cities garbage trucks, eating everything even remotely edible they threw out to the street, back in those days.
Because todays farm hogs just eat cereals, and byproducts of cheese and beer production, there is no risk.

In the dark ages when the plague raged through Europe, there were Jewish rabbis that re introduced the jewish health standards: Washing hands before eating or after taking a dump, bringing human excrements, food rests and dead animals outside the city walls and bury them, like in Moses' law. (which is according to todays standards as well) This reduced the plague casualties in the Jewish part of the city to only 10% of the rate in the rest of the city, because rats had nothing to scrounge in the Jewish city part anymore, and there were no hotbeds of pathogenic germs in the city anymore. But instead of taking example to their hygienic standards, the rest of the city blamed the Jews of conspiracy and killed the bunch of them. Funny to see how the reason for these Biblical rules are explained by scientific explorations of germs and viruses 3000 years later ;)

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #35  
It all has to do with knowledge and perception. If you had no knowledge of the act of eating human flesh, then it would be just another piece of pork. How one perceives certain things controls how they react. As said protein is protein be if from beans or human remains but I am like other here, if I know that the animal is a digester of human flesh, I am not going to eat it. I wouldnt burn them and bury them, but I sure wouldnt keep them around my farm. Just send them to Jimmy Dean for him to make his sausage. Maybe I wouldnt buy any pork for a few weeks after selling them either.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #36  
One of the theories behind the Cruetzfeld-Jacob Disease outbreak in the UK starting in 1976 has been "Mad Cow Disease" caused by CJD from human remains present in bone meal protein supplement imported from Asia. Cattle are herbivores but they are fed protein supplements that are meat byproducts. If the right hit-man wants to get rid of a body what better way than to dump it into a processor where it will end up as cattle food supplement. They are still looking for Jimmy Hoffa's remains but what if they ended up being processed through a steer into a steak? With that thought I think I will become a vegan.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #37  
Eddie has been warned.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #38  
It all has to do with knowledge and perception.
Blessed are the ignorant ;)

One of the theories behind the Cruetzfeld-Jacob Disease outbreak in the UK starting in 1976 has been "Mad Cow Disease" caused by CJD from human remains present in bone meal protein supplement imported from Asia.
I thought it was brains in general. The causing protein only occurs in brain cells of mammals, so therefor the processing of animal heads is prohibited. After a Dioxine scandal a few years ago in Europe, rules for mixing non herbal stuff in pig and cow feed have become a lot stricter.

Fore people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia These people on Papua got a disease called Kuru (Creutzfeld Jakob) because they traditionally ate their deceased people, including brains... :(

I know of a couple that went to Africa to do development work. They only bought meat from the Islamic Halal butcher, because the average African butcher sold just about anything, including roasted mice, sick animals and roadkill. The average age they became in those countries was under 40.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #39  
well, turn about is fair play...... man has been eating hogs for a long time..... hehe

wait till deer start to learn to shoot a rifle.

LOL

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #40  
Yep, we eat animals but in the end they will get us, we have accepted the slow killing (like heart disease) but not the quick deaths.