Man Eaten By His Hogs

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #41  
Blessed are the ignorant ;)

I thought it was brains in general. The causing protein only occurs in brain cells of mammals, so therefor the processing of animal heads is prohibited. After a Dioxine scandal a few years ago in Europe, rules for mixing non herbal stuff in pig and cow feed have become a lot stricter.

Fore people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia These people on Papua got a disease called Kuru (Creutzfeld Jakob) because they traditionally ate their deceased people, including brains... :(

I know of a couple that went to Africa to do development work. They only bought meat from the Islamic Halal butcher, because the average African butcher sold just about anything, including roasted mice, sick animals and roadkill. The average age they became in those countries was under 40.
Yes i heard it was brains and spinal cord that could contain the prions that caused the syndrome.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #42  
Not "Tastes like chicken!"? :D

Supposedly it human tastes like Spam. :shocked: Now, I sure do not know WHO has compared BOTH meats. :D

Do you remember the serial killer in Canada that was supposed to have gotten rid of his victims by feeding them to the pigs he raised?

Later,
Dan

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #43  
Hog are just like sharks, the frenzy, they smell blood and your a gonner. There are wild hogs here. and I never go out in the field without my Ruger.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #44  
Hog are just like sharks, the frenzy, they smell blood and your a gonner. There are wild hogs here. and I never go out in the field without my Ruger.

That is AMAZING. I can't imagine being attacked by wild pigs and EATEN.
We have a few cougars running around here that could get you.....

Then you have to explain to your wife why you smell like perfume. lol

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #45  
Referring tothe Cruetzfeld-Jacob Disease outbreak in the UK starting in 1976, I believe the human remains to which they referred were entire bodies so they included the brain and spinal cord. Kind of like the guy in the chipper in the movie "Fargo". Feed them in the chipper, collect the output, and sell. When looking up the grave sites of relatives in Germany, I found in the cemetery of the church in the city in which my grandfather was raised had mainly different tombstones between my first visit in 1992 and my attest visit in 2008. After some inquiry, I found out cemetery plots there are generally for 20 years, and are then recycled. nobody told me what happened to the recycled remains.recycled

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #47  
Google Robert Picton. A mass serial killer of street women in Vancouver. He disposed of up to 50 victims by feeding them to his hogs. Those animals were all sold for slaughter before his crimes were discovered.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #48  

What is the seperation between domestic hogs and wild hogs with the 'razor sharp tusks'? Why don't domestic hogs grow tusks?

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #49  
Google Robert Picton. A mass serial killer of street women in Vancouver. He disposed of up to 50 victims by feeding them to his hogs. Those animals were all sold for slaughter before his crimes were discovered.

I did as you suggested.....guy makes son of sam look like a boy scout.