Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Default Man Eaten By His Hogs

An Oregon man was possibly killed and eaten by his hogs while feeding them: Man eaten by hogs at Oregon farm - KPTV - FOX 12

Be careful on the farm everyone. Farm animals can be aggressive and dangerous.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Default Re: Man Eaten By His Hogs

What a way to go.
    Murph ------------

Platinum Member
    under the elephant\'s tail [ ontario can.]
    Tractor
    john deere 3130, universal

talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    None (yet)

If the people eat the hogs is that cannibalism by proxy?

Tractor
    Hyster H50

I saw the headline on Drudge, and the first thing I thought of was Mr. Wu on Deadwood.
    Anxiously awaiting Dr. Savage's return to the airwaves.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

One of the Hannibal Lector , Silence of the Lambs , movies had a scene where Hannibal Lector arranged for his tormentor to be eaten by hogs that the man had intended to have the hogs eat Anthony Hopkins, playing Hannibal Lector...it was a gruesome scene....sickening...

The hogs that did this need to be shot and burned or buried ..not consumed...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    One of the Hannibal Lector , Silence of the Lambs , movies had a scene where Hannibal Lector arranged for his tormentor to be eaten by hogs that the man had intended to have the hogs eat Anthony Hopkins, playing Hannibal Lector...it was a gruesome scene....sickening...

The hogs that did this need to be shot and burned or buried ..not consumed...
    In a way, I agree.

But, this is the nature of hogs. It's what they do, and most people don't realize it. I posted the article so people understand what they are dealing with and work safely around farm animals.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Don87 View Post
    In a way, I agree.

But, this is the nature of hogs. It's what they do, and most people don't realize it. I posted the article so people understand what they are dealing with and work safely around farm animals.
    Don - all I meant was I can't imagine anyone would want to eat those hogs after they ate a human being...I mean I know I could not eat them...but each to his own...
    Bob

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    Don - all I meant was I can't imagine anyone would want to eat those hogs after they ate a human being...I mean I know I could not eat them...but each to his own...
    I couldn't eat them either.

But my heart goes out to the family, that actually saw the aftermath.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don87 View Post
    I couldn't eat them either.

But my heart goes out to the family, that actually saw the aftermath.
    Absolutely...that must have been terrifying....Unless....there is more to the story...the way I read it the Sheriff said he was still looking into it....I would sure like to believe it was an accident but the way people are you just never know...they could have gotten the idea from TV ....maybe he was wealthy...I hope an accident..
    Bob

Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast