Man Eaten By His Hogs

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #2  
What a way to go.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #4  
If the people eat the hogs is that cannibalism by proxy?

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #5  
I saw the headline on Drudge, and the first thing I thought of was Mr. Wu on Deadwood.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #6  
One of the Hannibal Lector , Silence of the Lambs , movies had a scene where Hannibal Lector arranged for his tormentor to be eaten by hogs that the man had intended to have the hogs eat Anthony Hopkins, playing Hannibal Lector...it was a gruesome scene....sickening...

The hogs that did this need to be shot and burned or buried ..not consumed...

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs
One of the Hannibal Lector , Silence of the Lambs , movies had a scene where Hannibal Lector arranged for his tormentor to be eaten by hogs that the man had intended to have the hogs eat Anthony Hopkins, playing Hannibal Lector...it was a gruesome scene....sickening...

The hogs that did this need to be shot and burned or buried ..not consumed...
In a way, I agree.

But, this is the nature of hogs. It's what they do, and most people don't realize it. I posted the article so people understand what they are dealing with and work safely around farm animals.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #8  
In a way, I agree.

But, this is the nature of hogs. It's what they do, and most people don't realize it. I posted the article so people understand what they are dealing with and work safely around farm animals.

Don - all I meant was I can't imagine anyone would want to eat those hogs after they ate a human being...I mean I know I could not eat them...but each to his own...

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs
Don - all I meant was I can't imagine anyone would want to eat those hogs after they ate a human being...I mean I know I could not eat them...but each to his own...
I couldn't eat them either.

But my heart goes out to the family, that actually saw the aftermath.

/ Man Eaten By His Hogs #10  
I couldn't eat them either.

But my heart goes out to the family, that actually saw the aftermath.

Absolutely...that must have been terrifying....Unless....there is more to the story...the way I read it the Sheriff said he was still looking into it....I would sure like to believe it was an accident but the way people are you just never know...they could have gotten the idea from TV ....maybe he was wealthy...I hope an accident..