Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #11  
For android smartphone look for Clinometer. It's a bubble level, inclometer and FREE. There are several for the android platform at Google Play.

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #12  
I have one called how steep for my android stuff.

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #13  
94BULLITT said:
I have one called how steep for my android stuff.

The one I have now for my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim is called "inclometer". i'm looking for for a solid magnet mount for to try it out. It has pitch and roll with adjusting warnings and alarms. you can calibrate it in just about any angle. I have a certain area in the front where I've slid off into the ditch with my ZTR and was curious of what the angle and pitch was.

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #14  
The kid said:
The one I have now for my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim is called "inclometer". i'm looking for for a solid magnet mount for to try it out. It has pitch and roll with adjusting warnings and alarms. you can calibrate it in just about any angle. I have a certain area in the front where I've slid off into the ditch with my ZTR and was curious of what the angle and pitch was.

I downloaded clinomter. It looks pretty good. How about a cheap ebay or amazon mount. I have one that clips in ac vents or you can use a stand that has a adhesive strip. I guess it would hold up to a bouncy mower.

Amazon has these inclinomters. I have been thinking about getting a couple.
www.amazon.com/Company-201-F--gage-...8&qid=1352003702&sr=8-2&keywords=inclinometer

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone
94BULLITT said:
I downloaded clinomter. It looks pretty good. How about a cheap ebay or amazon mount. I have one that clips in ac vents or you can use a stand that has a adhesive strip. I guess it would hold up to a bouncy mower.

www.amazon.com/Company-201-F--gage-Inclinometer-Gauge/dp/B00042K694/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352003702&sr=8-2&keywords=inclinometer

Yeah we have those on the E-One ladder trucks

They work well for that purpose but don't know how they would do with bouncy ruff terrain? Ball may wander

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #16  
For android smartphone look for Clinometer. It's a bubble level, inclometer and FREE. There are several for the android platform at Google Play.

I've tried a few over the years and Clinometer is the best I think.

I believe it is available for the iPhone as well.

/ Inclinometer App FREE today! iphone #17  

Sun Company 201-F Lev-o-gage Inclinometer and Tilt Gauge : Amazon.com : Automotive

I've seen these for sale in chandleries, for use in sailboats.

However, I like the idea of having CUSTOMIZABLE, AUDIO WARNINGS, as was discussed, up thread, for certain phones. That way, you can keep your eyes on the terrain until you hear the beep.

On second thought, perhaps a pair of physical, "bubble-type" inclinometers, PLUS smart phone with audio warnings, would be the best of both worlds? Certainly it's inexpensive "insurance".

My Hoe