Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Default Re: Warning Warning Warning

I warm taco shells all the time in the toaster oven. Put it on bake and 350F and in about 3 minutes it is nice and crunchy. Just have to have some sense about you to use powered appliances whether it be a drill, grinder or a toaster oven.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L3830

Quote Originally Posted by dmccarty View Post
    WHY do taco shells burst into flames? Are these things loaded with oil?

Later,
    Dan
    Naw man, high octane fermented cactus juice. Better known by the "Good Ole Boys" down at the back alley watering place as tequila. (Just could not resist).

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Face View Post
    any food product can become flammible. i heat those same tacos. your not supposed to let them sit in there so long as to where they get so fried and burnt that they catch fire genious.
    People like you is what causes rediculous lawsuits where today people nned to put "caution hot" on coffee cups. Be careful "Knife will cut skin". Sorry for the harsh words but common sense is lacking anymore and the country is suffering becuase of it. The reason the taco company had to put the disclaimer on the box is becuase some clown let them sit in there till they caught fire and burned down there house and they got a lawsuit over it. Common sense people ,use it
    The OP admitted it was his fault. He posted a picture of the caution on the box. Did he say he was suing the company? He was warning others to not make the same mistake. Why the harsh words and slamming the guy. You feel better now. I appreciate his words. Your milage may vary. Thanks for your contribution.

Tractor
    B-2910 delivered 8/23/01

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Face View Post
    any food product can become flammible. i heat those same tacos. your not supposed to let them sit in there so long as to where they get so fried and burnt that they catch fire genious.
    People like you is what causes rediculous lawsuits where today people nned to put "caution hot" on coffee cups. Be careful "Knife will cut skin". Sorry for the harsh words but common sense is lacking anymore and the country is suffering becuase of it. The reason the taco company had to put the disclaimer on the box is becuase some clown let them sit in there till they caught fire and burned down there house and they got a lawsuit over it. Common sense people ,use it
    Another quote from the web;" genious.......
    What one person calls another while trying to subvert the other's intelligence, often in a public forum.

The attacker may account for the superfluous "o" by claiming to be of French heritage, but no one will believe him and will enjoy the irony of misspelling "genius" while trying to undermine another's intelligence. "

I do know what you are trying to say " flammible", " rediculous", "becuase", AND I did not use the spellchecker.
    Plant a tree, help it grow; children need something to climb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123