some people just don't get it

/ some people just don't get it #2  
Not exactly smart! Wonder who owned the dozer? He's lucky no cars were on the road where it fell. What was he thinking?

/ some people just don't get it #3  
Wow, first it's hard to believe someone is that reckless, but what I really don't understand is posting it to YouTube to show the world the lack of intelligence shown here!

/ some people just don't get it #4  
Wow, first it's hard to believe someone is that reckless, but what I really don't understand is posting it to YouTube to show the world the lack of intelligence shown here!

Youtube is full of people doing similar stuff.

/ some people just don't get it #5  
Wonder if the goal was to remove the tree or if he was just doing work at the base. Pretty lucky there were no cars and it missed the cab

/ some people just don't get it
I was thinking the same thing about how lucky, no cars. I wonder if he still would have been laughing if someone had got killed? I also wonder if it was a rental, sure didn't seem like he new how to operate a machine like this.

/ some people just don't get it #8  
I am stunned that the person filming so very calmly said "he's okay". Since the tree fell directly toward them and we had the same view she did, how could she possibly know? And no real urgency to check him out Again, people with no concept of the danger and energy stored in a falling tree.

Take Care,
Doug in SW IA

/ some people just don't get it #9  
- over confidence in the dozers ability to stand up to any type of impact is absurd.
Whatever they were doing, right next to an active road?!?!? Morons-

The icing on the cake......... her comment showing more concern over her trees being damaged- ahhh....priorities

/ some people just don't get it #10  
Early in the video she said "That is one stubborn tree" which I take to mean they were trying to take it down. Also, the operator shouted "Did you get that on video?" so it was reasonable for her to assume he was OK.
Having said that, well, I have to agree they didn't think that project through very well (it also sounded like there was a teenage daughter who just had validation of her opinion that her dad is an idiot).
It reminds me of this dozer (near) disaster: Watch Silo falls on a bulldozer Video | Break.com...see the similarities?

BOB